Chapter Three~Introductions.

A/n- hey guys, I'd cozy up for this chapter. It's a long one. Grab some snacks too :) I worked hard so have fun reading!!
Once again, italics=thinking/thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Your POV~

"Ugh, what time is it?" I groaned, turning towards my phone. Sister Imperator came to my room to give me my belongings. So I had a few things including my phone and wallet. I never really looked around my room last night.. There's not much in here, just a bed with black sheets, a few lamps, and a fireplace. It's pretty cozy right now. I'll decorate it later today though.

Looking around your room, there is a chair with what looked to be a mask and some clothes. I walk over and pick up the mask. It's silver, with horns and a cut out for the mouth. It's beautiful, I turned it over and it was padded on the inside, thank Satan.

On top of the clothes, there was a note.

"Hello y/n! I brought you your mask, and some clothes I thought would fit. Most ghouls wear the mask when they're out of their rooms, and don't normally show their face. I would get used to the mask, to be honest it's quite comfortable. If you need a different size of clothing, let me know! Mountain should be around sometime today to give you a tour and introduce you to everyone. I hope you have a fantastic day little one! With love, Cardi C ❤️"

"Cardi C, huh, that's a new one." I giggle. "These clothes are pretty though." I put on my outfit. It looked like a suit, but more feminine with a little cape. I ended up putting on the mask, finding it to be a perfect fit, and very comfortable as Copia said.

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Shit, I need to go. That tall guy is here." I grumbled, not wanting to leave my room. I walked to the door and opened it slowly. All I see is the torso of the ghoul infront of me.

"Hey um, you're Mountain right?" I questioned, not remembering too much from last night.

"Yeah, I am. Im showing you around today, are you ready to go?" He asked, somewhat groggy. Someone just woke up...

"Oh! Yeah I am. Just let me grab my phone and we can be on our way." I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and went back over to Mountain. He held out his arm for me to take, and I accepted. Quite the gentleman, huh.

"My room is right across from yours, so if you need me for any reason I'm right here." He gestured towards the door, and we continued walking. Eventually we turned right, this place seems like it's in a 'T' shape.

"These are the practice rooms. Each ghoul has their own, and at the end of the hall there is a big practice room for when the whole band wants to practice together." All of the doors have names, I see Mountain's, and then mine. Huh, they did that fast...

"That's everything in this end of the hallway, so we can head back down the hall. Oh, and while you're practicing, don't worry about being loud. Every room including bedrooms are soundproof." He stated. I can tell he's trying not to smirk, but he's probably forced to say that.

I try to peek into my practice room, but the lights are off and I can't see in.

"Don't worry, you will be able to explore later. The tour shouldn't take too long." Mountain said with a smile.

"I'll definitely be coming back here" I smiled, and walked back over to Mountain. We walked back the way we came, but passed where the hallway went back into the bedrooms. Mountain and I eventually came to a door, on the other side of the hall. He opened it and there were gasps from in the room.

Mountain looked at me and then began to speak.

"Everyone, this is y/n. She is the new ghoulette that was summoned last night. She will be playing Timpani and other large percussion instruments. Please introduce yourselves one at a time, as to not overwhelm her, she's nervous." Mountain announces.

Thank Satan he introduced me, I did not want to say the same thing 100 times over. Three other ghoulettes came up to me first, the tallest spoke.

"Hello! My name is Cirrus, and I play keyboard, keytar, and sing backing vocals! It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope you have fun here!" She happily exclaimed, looking at the other two and bouncing off.

"Hi! Im Cumulus, and I play keys, tambourine, and do backing vocals as well! I must say you are stunning, though I bet you will get that a lot today." Cumulus smiled, walking over to where Cirrus is.

The last ghoulette bounced over and shook my hand. "Oh my Satan, hi!!! My name is Sunshine, I've been super excited to meet you! I play the same stuff as Cumulus does, it's nice to have a ghoulette doing something other than keys!! Also, I really hope we can be friends!" She giggled. I can see why they call her Sunshine!

Next the ghouls started walking up to me. A ghoul who had a black guitar came up next. "Hello, my name is Aether, pleasure to meet you. I am the rhythm guitarist for the band." Aether smiles, he was brief but he seems like a nice guy!

"Hey there, I'm Dewdrop, but I prefer Sodo. You can call me either though." He says with a wink. "And I'm the lead guitar for the band, so I'm kind of a big deal. I will thoroughly, enjoy working with you." Sodo says, cockily. He's well, uh, interesting.

"Hi! Im Rain, I play bass for the band, and I'm kind of a loner, but I'm always open to hanging out with someone!" Rain says, heading back to his seat.

Only two left, then we can leave... I thought, not wanting to be more social then I had to.

"Dude!! It totally rocks to meet you! My name is Swiss, and I do a lot of instruments for the band. I do vocals, acoustic and electric guitar, tambourine, and more! You are super cool, I can tell we're gonna be best friends!" Swiss exclaims.

"Oh my Satan, you play all of that? That is so cool!!" I exclaimed, but quieted down as I realized that it was the first time the ghouls (except mountain) had heard me speak.

"Hell yeah! I knew we would click! Come hang out with me later!" Swiss says, pointing finger guns. I return the favor with a smile and nod. I like him already!

"I know you met me earlier, but I'm Mountain, and I play drum set, so I'd imagine we will be working together a lot." He says with a smile. "For now though, we need to keep this tour rolling." Mountain announces to the room that we are leaving, and various waves and goodbyes come from throughout the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part was grueling to write on paper but I get more ideas when it's on paper weirdly. Meeting the clergy will be the next chapter!!

~1211 words~