⚠️Ships⚠️

This mentions ships!

I don't care if you like them or hate them, I get to to whatever I want...within reason.

Anyways!

I know shipping is a big part of the fandom, and admittedly, I somewhat indulge in it myself.

However! I barely ship. Even when I do, it is always for a reason. Some of these "ships", I don't ship. I just write them for story, drama, and dynamics. In other words: I purely write it for the drama.

For example: if two countries have a kid together, it doesn't mean I ship them. If countries had relationships in the past; 8/10, I think, historically, it makes sense.

Even with my own otps, I don't make them a couple. They will have feelings for each other, but they won't admit it due to—say it with me now—✨trauma!✨

The only times I will do such a thing is for silly AUs I make up in my head that I'll never post because of my fear of ridicule and rejection.

But my canon universe? No. Not all the time. Trauma!

The ships that I absolutely WILL NOT and WILL NEVER WRITE—unless it's satire—is Rusame, any ship with the Third Reich, any ship with the Japanese Empire, any ship with Confederate, any ship that doesn't make sense, and any ship where the fandom is "but it's cute" but it is actually a big "yikes"!

I'm not being specific. I have my limits.

Everything I write is purely for the fun of it. Every ship that I include is for the dynamic and story.