✿𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿

You look stunning, dear~

2027.

"NA ROWOON!!!" The door opened with a bang sound, revealing an eight-year old girl in her pajamas.

The said boy was in his room, on the bed, guitar in his hands- the same guitar which was gifted by Cheongsan. He smiled, seeing her sister. His dimples were much more prominent as he got down and turned off the speaker which was connected to his guitar. "Good morning, sis."

"Why were you playing guitar so loudly early in the morning?", Jaerin asked in an obvious annoyed tone.

"Early morning? It's 10 a.m., Jaerin. I need you to get up so I was playing guitar."

She whined and stomped her feet. "But we are having holidays after our exams. Why can't I wake up late?"

"That's bad for your health."

"Yah!"

"Come on." Rowoon pushed her out of his room and dragged her to her own room. "Brush your teeth."

Although she was sulky, she obeyed him and changed into a set of fresh clothes. "Happy?", she asked the guy sitting on her bed.

"Yes." The little boy looked up at the wall clock and added, "It's almost time-"

Ding Dong. The door bell rang.

"Wait you can read the clock?", the girl asked in amusement.

"Jaerin, that's a digital clock", he replied. "Let's go! They are back!!!"

The children ran out and went downstairs. Two people arrived and spread their arms to lift up the kids and hug them. "How are my babies?"

"We are good, Grandma! Did you have fun in Hawaii?", the little girl asked.

"Yeah. We had a great time there. But we missed you two." Chaewon placed a kiss on Jaerin's forehead.

"Did you bring us gifts?", the boy questioned.

"Ofcourse! A lot!", Doyoon exclaimed and the four of them settled down on the sofa. Four years passed and now the small family of four lived with the old Na couple in their mansion. "So, how's your singing classes going on?"

"Good! I wanna grow up and become like Mark Lee", Rowoon said cheerfully.

"But the journey is gonna be tough. And I am sure you will make it at the end", the woman said.

The boy nodded.

"What about your ballet classes?"

"I don't like ballet." The grand-daughter's lips curved down.

The couple shared a surprised look. "What do you mean? Then what do you wanna do?", he asked.

"I want to fight!" She raised her fist in enthusiasm.