𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵

A/N: This is my first story, so constructive criticism would help! But please don't be flat out rude or else I will not hesitate to remove you or be rude back :) Keep in mind they are not dating at this point. Their bodyguards are not with them, don't ask it just works for the story

Sophie decided to take a break from all the Neverseen drama, and decided to bring Keefe to a local human carnival.

The two lightleaped to the carnival, and Keefe looked at everything in awe.

"Foster! Can we go there? oooo what's cotton candy? OO" Keefe exclaimed excitedly.

"KEEFE! Don't run off like that! You know that the forbidden cities are much more dangerous than-" Sophie was suddenly cut off by him dragging her to their first ride of many, the bumper cars.

"ok Foster- explain to me what these are, i have absolutely no idea what these are but they look cool," Keefe said

"ok Keefe," Sophie said

Once she finished explaining what bumper cars were and how they worked, Keefe glanced at the ride and dragged them to the line. They got in line, and soon it was their turn.

"WOAH  FOSTER- NO NEED TO BE SO FIESTY! TRUCE?," Keefe spoke.

"NEVER!," Sophie responded back to him.

"OHH IT'S ON FOSTER!" 

After a while of hitting each other with the bumper cars, screaming, playfully fighting, and laughing, the attendant said they had to get off, and smiled at the two. They left the ride smiling and laughing at each other.

They both played more games, rode more rides, and Keefe even won Sophie a cute bear plushie.

"Aww thanks Keefe!," Sophie said when he won her the plushie.

"Your welcome Foster!," Keefe replied winking.

They arrived at their final destination, the Ferris wheel. Keefe went in first and Sophie followed him. 

Keefe began to talk as the Ferris wheel started moving, "Today was a fun day, huh foster?" 

"yeah, it was! Honestly, I kinda missed human carnivals a bit," Sophie commented, remembering her early days in the human world, before Fitz found her and brought her to the lost cities. 

Keefe took the time to do something Ro would be proud of, taking advantage of her not being there.

"Hey Sophie, I need to tell you something," Keefe spoke to Sophie

Sophie knew it was serious, since he actually used her real name

Sophie replied, "what is it keefe?"

"uhhhh... i know you just broke up with Fitz, and this may not be the right time, and Ro has been bugging me about this since she found out and-" Keefe was cut off by Sophie interrupting him

Sophie wasn't the type to interrupt people, but she did, "Ok, just get on with it Keefe."

"So, uh, Foster, i like you, I've liked you for a while now, and its ok if you don't like-"

Sophie interrupted him with a quick peck on the lips. Once she realized what she did, she started blushing profusely.

"I-I didn't know what i did-"

Keefe silenced her with a kiss and surprisingly, she kissed back. 

Once the ride was over, they left hand in hand, without a care in the world, and Sophie didn't know what was waiting for her at home.

"GRADY! GRADY! KEEFE AND SOPHIE KISSED ON THE FERRIS WHEEL AND NOW THE LEFT HAND IN HAND!!!!!!!"

Grady yelled into the imparter,"SANDOR! GET THE SPIKY BAT! NOW! "

Ro suddenly popped out of nowhere holding a giant stick of Cotton Candy in her hand           "THEY WHAT!!??!!?? KEEFE ADMITTED HIS FEELINGS WITHOUT ME THERE?!?! EXCUSE ME I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!!! "

Keefe and Sophie's imparters started going off wildly and lets just say Keefe barely made it out alive.

WORD COUNT: 600 WORDS