𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓾𝓹 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼

(𝗔𝗡: 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲. 𝗕𝘁𝘄, 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗽) 

Keefe woke up in the morning, ready for the upcoming day ahead of him. As he went through his morning routine, he mentally checked off the things he did. 

𝘗𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘰? 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬! 

𝘚𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳? 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬! 

𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵? 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬!!!!!!!! 

He got into his car and drove to Starbucks (𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥 𝙖𝙪𝙨, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 😉) and walked in. He did his normal Starbucks worker duties, such as ringing up customers, making drinks, and looking amazing. He did these until he noticed a girl that walked in. 

The girl in question had long blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and was probably around his age, judging that she had bags under her eyes from studying late start night for a test, but she, in keefe's opinion, looked really cute. She walked up to the end of the line and made her way up as the line moved, and soon, it was her turn. 

"Hi! Can I have venti black coffee?" The girl ordered. 

"Sure! Your total is $7.56! Name? " Keefe ringed her up as he said this, with his signature smirk.

"Sophie. Sophie foster. "

"Ma'am, this is a starbucks. I don't need your full name but ok"

Sophie blushed with embarrassment, "u-uh sorry! Guess I'm just so used to giving out my full name"

Keefe took her order, and thought nothing of it, other than sophie was cute, and whenever he took a glance at her, she was practically chocking down her coffee while making weird, but funny faces. 

The following days after that, she came in every day to order the same thing. That day, Keefe had an idea and decided that there was nothing to lose, excellent maybe his ego, but that probably wouldn't happen in a million years. It was clear that the girl wasn't going to make the first move, so he did it for her instead, and wrote something in her bottle. 

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯? 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ;) (𝘱𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘮𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵. 𝘟𝘹𝘹-𝘹𝘹𝘹-𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘹. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯) 

When Keefe looked in her direction, he assumed she just finished reading his message because she started blushing profusely. Keefe admitted to himself that this was a cute look on her, and went about his day in peace and accomplishment of himself. When he finally got home after that long day, he went home and started scrolling through insta. About 20 minutes in, he got a message from and unknown number. 

𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥:

𝗛𝗲𝘆! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 

𝗬𝗲𝗽! 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀! 

𝗕𝘁𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲? 

𝗜'𝗺 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗳𝗲, 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗸𝘆𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘂 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁? 

The two chatted for while, before Sophie said she had to sign off to sleep, or else she would get into trouble. Keefe understood, and spent the rest of the time on tiktok and insta, and when he finally went to sleep, he had a dream about foster (his new nickname for Sophie) 

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣: THE NEXT DAY

Sophie went in the next day, ready to order her usual. 

"Hi Keefe! Can I ha-" Keefe cut her off 

"The usual?" Keefe interrupted

Sophie nodded, "yup! You know it" Sophie said, popping the "p". 

She went to her table, and scrolled through her phone for a bit, until her name was called. She got up, and approaced the counter when she saw a message on her drink, that she assumed Keefe wrote. 

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘳? 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘗𝘴, 𝘳 𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 2 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘳, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

Sophie blushed some more, and in the background, she swore she could hear Keefe snickering behind her back. She hastely left the store, and when she left, Ro started Interoggating Keefe. 

"OMG!!! ARE YOU GUYS DATING OR WHAT?!?!"

"RO!! WE'RE AT WORK! And no, we're just friends.", Keefe scolded her. 

"Mhm.... Sure... That's what they all say. Oh! And when you guys got married and i give a speech, don't say I wasn't right about the two if you." Ro winked as she said the last part. 

And let's just say Ro was right, and it made for a pretty good speech at their wedding years later. 

(𝘼𝙉: 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙛𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙.... 𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚..... 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 😉. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙤/𝙨𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙛𝙚, 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙏𝙁 𝙍 𝙐 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂?!?! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!!!!! 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚!!!) 

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏: 900 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨