𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾

A/N: Ok, so this may be kind of lazy and short, but its fluffy, so deal with it :). Also Keefe is together with Sophie at this point in the story, just just stick with it. This is also the regular Lost cities au so yeah :)

Keefe was in the living room daydreaming, well, more like brainstorming prank ideas for Dame Leto ( A/N: I think dame is ok for men...), when he saw Sophie go downstairs and attempt to get a snack. He thought nothing of this and continued back to brainstorming when he heard a loud thud. He looked over to Sophie's direction and saw her on the ground, clearly in pain.

Dang, Foster is clumsier than I thought, she literally tripped on thin air, Keefe thought to himself  as he stared at her, I should probably help instead of staring. 

He went over to her and helped her up and he accidentally said out loud, "Wow, Foster is literally perfect."

Sophie started blushing wildly and Keefe replied to this wild blushing by saying, "Are we playing 'make foster blush'?"

Keefe quickly realized what he said and just decided to not say anything and go back to his spot on the couch. After Sophie was finished eating her snack, she decided to break the silence " I'm flattered you think of me like that."

Keefe replied, " Well why wouldn't I think Foster isn't perfect, I mean she is the Moonlark, the girl with five abilities, and the one who manifested telepathy at 5 years old."

"I mean, you do have a point"

Keefe chuckled as Sophie sat net to him and snuggled into his chest and quickly fell asleep. Keefe being the good boyfriend he is, didn't dare move and just appreciated the sleeping foster in his chest.

A/N: wow this was lowkey short but it fluffy and I can only write fluff- anyways I think ima do a hunger games au, or something I've never seen, a pjo au so yeah....