𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮)

Human Au:

Sophie loved working as a librarian. She enjoyed libraries, loved reading books, helping people and most of all, she was getting paid for it. Granted, it was minimum wage, but it was fine, since she was still in high school.

One day, she was just casually at the font desk, when someone walked in. She was 99.99% sure it was Keefe Sencen from her school. He was notorious for being a troublemaker, and he had that signature smirk of his. He was most likely ditching class, and at the rare times when he was in class, he was either doodling or sleeping, and he surprisingly got good grades. Sophie always wondered why. Keefe then walked up to the counter and Sophie did her usual greeting.

"Welcome to Eternalia Library! What brings you up here at the front desk today?" Sophie exclaimed with enthusiasm, that even she herself didn't know if it was real or fake.

Keefe replied quickly, "Uh, yeah," He handed her a list and continued' "Here's a list of books I need." 

Sophie took a look at the list and quickly typed the books titles into the computers, and surprisingly, with her being a book nerd, she knew none of the books on the list. She told Keefe what she had found out, "Uh, surprisingly we have the books on the list you gave me, but they're already taken."

"That's ok!" Keefe exited the library fairly quickly and Sophie thought nothing of the encounter they had, until the next day, when he came back with another list, and kept coming back everyday. This behavior he was displaying kept up for about a month, until she got tired of it, and offered him her number.

"Ok, you've been coming here for the past month, so here's my phone number, and when you're done doing whatever you do, text me to check on the books and if they're here, ill tell you." Sophie stated as she handed him a piece of paper.

"Ok Foster!" Keefe exclaimed a little too loud for a library

She shushed him, "Keefe! Were at a library! Don't be so loud!" Sophie whisper scolded him.

'Foster' was the nickname for Sophie, and after the week milestone of him coming to the library, they had a small conversation each time he went. Sophie was a little pissed at the nickname at first, but she's learned to accept it, and now she liked it a bit. Keefe put her number in his phone and scurried out quickly.

Later, when she got home, Keefe texted her.

( A/N: I'm just gonna put the first letter of their name bc I'm too to put their lazy real name. Also the grammar and writing is gonna suck bc its texting and who is formal in texting? Not me :) )

K: Hey foster :)

S: Hi Keefe! how r u

K: good, anyways do u want to sit with me at lunch tmrw?

S: sure, why not? :)

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm just going to end the story here, cuz I want to just put something out, since this story is so long. I wrote the draft couple days ago, and it was long. I edited it quite a bit and yeah. I l know the basic outline so ima just wing it, like how I do with a lot of things, including this chapter. Btw, how do you think Sophie's lunch with Keefe and his friends will go?

Words: 548