𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸)

The Next Day at lunch:

It was finally lunch, the best part of the school day. Today, Sophie was supposed to sit next to Keefe and his friends. Sophie walked into the lunch room, scanning the area, looking to find Keefe. Keefe found her first though, and called out to her.

"Hey Foster! Come here! I gotta introduce you to Fitzipoo!"

"Coming Keefe," Sophie said

Sophie scurried to their table an sat herself down, and placed her lunch tray down on the flimsy lunch table. 

"So, who is this?" A boy with brown hair and gorgeous teal eyes said, pointing at Sophie.

Sophie thought he was cute, but not her type. (A/N: Nico vibes LMAO. Also no sophitz bc no. just no. This is Sokeefe and no sophitz) There was a girl with the same ice blue eyes and blonde hair as Keefe, so she assumed she was Keefe's sister. Sitting there in the corner quietly doing her makeup, was a girl with the same brunette hair and teal eyes as the boy, but her eyes had a small hint of ocean blue.

The girl who Sophie assumed was Keefe's sister spoke first "Hi! I'm Marella. No Mare, no Ella, no nicknames, and by the way, I'm no telepath, but everyone assumes this when I'm with Keefe, no, I'm not his sister even though we look so similar."

The boy spoke next, "Hi! I'm Fitz, aka Fitzipoo to Keefe, but please just call me Fitz."

Next up was the girl, "Hi! I'm Fitz's sister Biana! Anyways, its so nice to have a girl in the group now because sometimes THESE TWO," She pointed at the boys and continued, "Are a handful sometimes for just the two of us. Hope you like makeovers too, because as soon as you come to my house, you will be getting one."

The group chatted the lunch break away, and when the bell rung, they all went to their appropriate classes. Sophie has Science next, and it was with Keefe, luckily.

The teacher had something to announce and it being science, didn't make her excited

"Ok class! Today I have an announcement, and the announcement is that  you guys will be doing a project with a partner! Now before you ask, no, you will not chose your partners, and instead i will chose them."

Sophie didn't pay attention to anything her teacher said, until he got to her, and finally, it was her turn.

"Next is Sophie and Keefe!" 

When Keefe heard this, he did a little fist pump, and got back to doodling whatever he was doodling. When class was over, she approached him and spoke to him about the project because she wanted it done as soon as possible.

"Hey Keefe! Where do you want to do the project? Your house or my house, and definitely not the library because you've proven to me that you are clearly not fit for its quiet atmosphere." Sophie said as she approached him.

"Hmm, what about yours? I don't think my house is the best place to do a project." Keefe responded

"Ok sure! I just need to text Edaline that someone's coming over to the house."

She quickly texted Edaline about the project and that someone was coming over. 

"Ok! just meet me at my house after my shift at the library, k?"

"Sure foster!" Keefe answered enthusiastically.

"K! Look forward to it!"

Sophie made her way to the library and did the usual library stuff a Librarian does, Just when she was about to leave, she saw akeefe come.

"Hey Keefe!"

"Hey Foster! Are the books here?"

"Yes Keefe, they finally are, after a month."

"Yessss!!!!" Keefe whisper cheered, since he was at the library, and he learned plenty of times not to scream in the library, courtesy of Sophie.

Anyways Foster, I figured, 'Why not kill to birds with one stone' by checking up on my books AND picking you up to drop you off at your house since we need to do a project anyways.

Sophie agreed to this plan and drove in Keefe's car. They arrived at the house to see Edaline make her signature dessert Mallowmelt. As Sophie entered, she screamed "I SMELL MALLOWMELT!!!!!!!!

a/n: I accidentally published this so yeah ill edit it later goodbye!!!