Chapter One.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to stay at my house tonight?" Tay asked me, whilst heading towards our lockers, which luckily were right next to each other. It was also the end of the day, meaning that I could actually get away from this hell hole known as school. Great.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." I said, smiling widely.

We got to our lockers. I wasn't surprised when I saw a note stuck on mine. I ripped it off and read it out loud.

"This locker is belongs to Alex Gayskank. Please hide your boyfriend because he'll probably steal him." I spoke, my voice broke a little at the hurtful note. I was used to it though. "That's not even original." I scoffed.

"Ignore them Lex. They're just jealous of you. You're fabulous and they're not, simple as." Tay said, trying to cheer me up. "Have any ideas about who wrote it?" She asked, I shrugged. I looked down at the note again and noticed the incredibly messy handwriting. I knew who wrote it. Jack Barakat. I scrunched up the pathetic note and tossed it to the ground.

Speaking of the devil, here he comes along with his 'gang', looking prouder than ever. Tay rolled her eyes at him and his stupid little friends. She knew that I hated them with a passion, especially Jack.

"Oh look, guys!" Jack yelled and pointed towards me and Tay. "It's my two favourite homosexuals!" He shouted. All of his friends laughed. Yes, me and Tay were the only open homosexuals in our school, but what did that have to do with anyone else?

Me and Tay started to walk away, not wanting to deal with their bullshit. But of course, they decided to follow us.

"Hey Tay! Is it true you stare at girls in the locker room?" One of Jack's friends, Austin, rudely asked.

"Of course she does." Another one, Rian, said.

"What about Gayskank?" Groaned Oliver, I think his name is Oliver? I'm not too sure.

"Duh!" Shouted Zack.

Me and Tay continued walking. We finally were outside and headed towards Tay's, although they were still following us. Obviously they had nothing better to do than pick on innocent people.

"Hey! You guys are so rude. Why won't you talk to us?" Rian teased, pretending to be sad. Ugh! I was so done with their fucking bullshit!

I turned around and was about to unleash my sassy side.

"Oh my fucking God!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They looked quite shocked. "Will you freaks leave us the fuck alone!"

"Holy shit, it spoke!" Jack shouted, the rest of them started laughing again.

Tay took ahold of my arm and tried to make me walk away.

"Lex, c'mon." Tay quietly spoke. I shook her hand off of my arm and stepped towards Jack, making him stop laughing.

"What have we done to deserve this treatment?" I asked. He look amused again, he's obviously not taking me seriously. "We haven't done anything to any of you guys."

"Lex, come on. Let's just go." Tay begged again.

"No." I simply said. "Neither of us deserve to be treated like this and I'm not dealing with it anymore."  She nodded a little.

"So, because me and Tay are gay, does that mean we need to be treated like trash?" I asked, again.

Jack laughed at my question. I am going to fucking decapitate him!

"You're pathetic. All of you are." I stated. Jack's amusement fell off of his face and his temper rose.

"Austin." Jack coughed and pointed towards me. What was he up to?