Chapter Twelve.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! also, I'm so sorry that it took me so long to release this. There is only a few chapters left, so a few of the chapters might be shorter than usual, I apologise. So yeah, this is sort of a filler.. BUT ITS GONNA GET BETTER SO HAVE FAITH IN ME! anyway.. Enjoy!

--one week later--

After countless attempts my mom finally convinced me to go the therapy, I knew that this was the right choice but if it made her happy, then so be it.

I sat down on the uncomfortable chair in the office and waited for my given therapist. I remember hearing someone say that it was 'Mr Fowler'? Or something like that.

"Sorry that I'm late." I man said entering the office I was waiting in. The man sat down at the desk in front of me and by now I presumed that this was Mr Fowler. He looked a bit rough, but I didn't think twice about it.

"So, you must be Alex." He said finally.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd refer to me as Alexis.." I said quietly and looked at the floor.

"Thats fine." He said. "Anyway, I'm Mr Fowler, you're therapist. Now why don't you tell me why you're here?" He said. I didn't want to discuss anything with this man, I didn't feel comfortable with it, but I had no other choice.

"I'm here because I cut myself.." I said sadly and quietly.

"Why did you do that?" He said and whipped out a notebook from nowhere.

"Because I'm depressed.." I gulped. I heard Mr Fowler groan in front of me, it was almost insulting.

"Did mutilating your own skin help you're situation?" He asked.

"No, it did not..."  I whispered. I heard him chuckle and that's when I looked up at him. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, still chuckling to himself and wrote something down. "No, go on, tell me what's so amusing about me?" I demanded.

"I'm sick of all you teenagers coming here claiming that you all have such a bad lives and are all 'depressed'. You're cutting for attention." He said. I was shocked by his words. They were so unprofessional and harsh. I understand that there are a lot of people my age like that, but he cannot presume them things about me when he doesn't even know who I am.

"You don't even know me." I spat.

"You're all the same. They're are people that actually need my help out there, but you lot are wasting my time." He said. "Why don't you tell me how awful you're life is? Did daddy not buy you a pony?" He taunted.

"You don't know what I have been through." I said with glistening eyes. "You can't presume that all teenagers are attention seekers. I understand that there are people like that, but they're are people my age with real problems." I stated. He was still laughing to him self silently. "I thought that you were professional? Y'know, professional as in helping people and listing to them. You're quite a bad therapist, let me guess, did daddy not pay for a good university?" I taunted back him and stood up from my seat.

I looked back at him and he seemed defeated. He knitted his eye brows together and went to speak, however no words came out.

"Looks like it's only been a few minutes into the session and you have already lost a new client, good job." I said and pointed at the clock hanging from the wall. I walked out of the office without another word spoken.

"Honey, what are you doing leaving so early?" My mom questioned, once she saw me leave the office and she was still waiting patiently for me to come out.

"I knew that therapy wasn't a good idea. Can we go home?" I asked. She nodded and we left. I'm definitely going to file a complaint.