Chapter Fourteen.

Jeez, I haven't updated it so long! I'm very sorry about that. Schools just hella stressful atm. Sorry this chapter is so short, it's just a filler :( all the 'good' stuff will be coming soon, trust me! Also there's some mild smut in this chapter for some fuckin reason, ENJOY!

(If any of you live or where in France during the events of Friday, I hope you're all safe and okay<3)

~~~~~~

I woke up to my bare back pressed against Jack's bare chest. I smiled to myself as all the memories from last night reappeared in my mind. I never thought that I'd have sex with anyone, let alone Jack. It was nice.. after a while, it did hurt.. a lot, but that's not the real point.

I didn't feel really comfortable right now, being completely naked. It's not like I can't stand looking at my genitalia, yes I don't like having the assigned genitals that I was unfortunately born with, but it's like Jack said: 'What's between your legs doesn't define your gender.'. I don't let it bother me too much.

I let myself free from Jack's grip and checked my phone, which was on my bedside table along with Jack's.

Mom: Stayed at Lisas last nite. Will be home at one. Love you xoxo

Well, that was a good sign, I really didn't want my mom to walk in and see me and Jack naked in bed together. I sat up a bit more and yawned. I pulled the cheers up and covered my chest, just as I heard jack yawn himself.

"G'morning princess." He yawned and looked at me with tired eyes.

"Morning." I whispered back and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just want to get dressed." I said and he nodded in understanding. Jack let me take the rest of the sheets from the bed, which left him stark naked on the bed. I walked to my dresser with my sheets wrapped around my naked body. I found a pair of pyjama shorts and a lacy tank top to wear.

"Can you look away please?.." I asked with my back turned at him.

"Yeah, sure." I heard him say. I looked behind me and saw him covering his eyes for me.

I dropped the sheet and quickly dressed myself. I picked up Jack's discarded boxers and threw them at him. I turned back around and watched him as he put them on, I caught a glimpse of him tucking himself back in.

It didn't take long for me to leap back into bed and fall back into Jack's safe, tight embrace. Jack pulled up the sheets, I was warmed up instantly.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night, baby?" Jack asked and kissed my forehead. I blushed and hid my face in his neck.

"You know I did." I muffled into his neck and started kissing it delicately. I heard him choke out a moan as I sucked on his sweet spots. I let my hand roam his body and I grabbed ahold of him from the outside of his boxers. I never expected myself to be so confident with somebody sexually. But he was enjoying himself, which made me happier; I wanted to make him feel good.

Jack moaned at the contact. I let my hand fully go into his boxers. I wrapped my hand around his semi hard cock and rubbed him. I kissed him hard, as I quickened my pace, he grew harder and harder in my hand.

"Oh fuck, baby.." He breathed and followed it with a sexy moan. I loved the noises he made. I ran my thumb over his tip, he moaned desperately.

"Oh God.." He moaned and his lip trembled. "I'm gonna come." He moaned. Jack then soon hit his climax and he spilled over my hand. I should've found this gross, however I didn't. This moment was so intimate.

I removed my now sticky hand from his boxers and Jack passed me the tissues that were lying on my bedside table.

"What was that for?" Jack asked whilst I wiped my hand. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, I don't know why I did it, I know that I wanted to make him feel good.

"Hey, I know that this is incredibly random, especially that you've just given me a hand job. I really want you to meet my parents." He said.

"So by me giving you a hand job made you want me to meet your parents?" I asked jokingly at his absolute randomness.

"Well I was going to ask you anyway, but you decided to shove your hand down my pants." Jack said. My humour disappeared as I realised that he wasn't joking. What if his parents didn't like me? How would they react? I gulped and looked at him wide eyed.

"Jack, are you sure?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, "But how would they react, Jack? Did you even think about that?" I asked, but tried not to be rude about it.

"I don't care if they don't react well, I just want them to meet and know about my beautiful girlfriend." He said. Jack grabbed both of my hands and kissed them. "Please." He mumbled into my hands.

"Okay." I gulped. "I'll meet your parents." I said. Jack smiled and pecked my lips.

It can't be that bad, right?..