Write-off Rules ✍️🏾

Write-Off Rules:

Format: The Write-Off will be a short story consisting of 5-10 chapters.
Chapter Length: Each chapter can not go over 5k words count.
Battle Schedule: Each battle will begin on a Monday.
Daily Release: At least one chapter must be released every day, starting from Monday until Friday.
Original Content: The short story must be written from scratch, specifically for the Write-Off. Previously written books or content can not be used.
Genre: The genre of the short story is open and can be chosen by the writer or your supporters. 
Voting: The battle will end on Friday, and readers will have the opportunity to vote.

*The Write-Off will focus on showcasing writing skills, creativity, and engaging storytelling*

Side Note:

All participants, kindly note that all upcoming battle flyers will be exclusively posted in this book. Please make sure your supporters either bookmark this page or follow it to stay updated with the latest announcements. Flyers for each battle will be released on Sundays. We kindly request that participants keep their opponents' identities confidential until the week of their battle. Let the anticipation build as we prepare for the Battle of the Pens!

Note: The rules are subject to change or modification by the organizers if necessary to ensure fairness and a smooth execution of the Write-Off.