Battle 2❤️💚💛🖤 🔥(Announcement)

We are celebrate all the black people that have sacrifice their life for the freedom we have today!! Shout out to the ones that fought for us to even be able to read and write! This week we are acting EXTRA BLACK! I need y'all to come into the bui...

We are celebrate all the black people that have sacrifice their life for the freedom we have today!! Shout out to the ones that fought for us to even be able to read and write! This week we are acting EXTRA BLACK! I need y'all to come into the building with yall dashikis and kufi hats! We are CELEBRATING OUR MF CULTURE, THE SHIT THAT KEEPS US TOGETHER! I need big mama in the building. Make sure yall bring the auntie that can't keep a man. Tell lil Larry dont come in this b*tch with his babymama drama. Tell cousin Lisa with the money, don't bring her boujee ass if she going to judge everyone. Y'all bring them chirren and stop leaving them with the oldest! They're mf tired watching yall kids😂😂😂🫣🤦🏾‍♀️! Auntie Tiff, please tell lil darrell to leave them dice at home.We know how it's going to end! Oh, and I need all the lil cousins sitting where I can see them! We know y'all be sneaking off with the big cousins to smoke. We ain't dum! We are about to have one big ass family reunion!!
iceemeout kdotdot_

I need everyone to go crazy in the comments for these two fighters!!!! Let's show them some love🔥🔥🔥

Sn: Somebody need to bring some food because all y'all did was drink last time!🫣🤦🏾‍♀️MAKE SURE YALL BYOB !!! A LOT OF Y'ALL CAME TO MY DAMN SECTION AND DRUNK ALL MY SHIT UP! 🤬😤And somebody bring the ⛽️🍃

This one is for the culture!!!🔥🔥🔥