Battle 3 (Round 2) Recap 😭😫

Chilllleee I'm a ball of emotion!! Idk where to begin. Let's start with Reads... Now Zac clearly fck up talking about Fatima spending his money but nigga what else she suppose to do!?lol. Now, Fatima why you want Zac to keep doing crime!?You ask him did he love you, but no heffa DO YOU LOVE HIM!? If you did your black ass wouldn't want him to still be in this lifestyle. Fatima don't start pissing me off! What do y'all think Hayden next move!? Do you think he will just brush it off or dig into who is Zac??!

On to the next......

Now Fatima didn't give two fcks she was having sex in her parents house😂😂😂😂😂 How many of y'all... nvm..🫣🫣🫣 How y'all feeling about Fatima mama!? That hoe get on my nerves?! And how much you want to bet she act that way because of her own past traumas🙄🙄 My girl Jade😭😭😭I'm heartbroken... Do y'all think that's Jade at Eva?? What do y'all think the letter say!? Do y'all think Zac fck the sister?!!! Chilllleee I got a lot of questions!??? What is  some of y'all questions y'all want answered!?

SN: I need sequels to both books and I need another battle with these two writers!!!Do y'all think I can pull it off getting them to do this again👀👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣