Alex

Faith always had this habit of overthinking and getting worried over little things it doesn't really matter or bothers me or make my love any less for her. I understand it's just her trauma in the face of extreme overthinking and having trust issues. as far as i know she is extremely different from a normal person. Any kid watching there parents getting divorced in the years when they were actually suppose to be playing, having fun and loving their life would see such things, that definitely leaves scars that are unseen. I know her, she is the strongest girl i've ever seen. she handles every aspect of her messed up life like a professional, she will handle this too alone without complaining but i want to be by her side this time. to show her that not always life battles are to be fought alone and that she have someone looking out for her and her safety and some one really cares about her. i always supported her in silence but this time i had to stand up for her and with her. seeing her tensed made me sad too. so i decided to sit alone and go through my thoughts before having any conversation with any one. i always end up being frustrated when we have any inconvenience in between us and people would know that something is going wrong between us and they wouldn't bother asking me because they know they could get killed if i am too frustrated. 

                      i sat alone with my thoughts and silence and a flashback of my parents anniversary hit my mind. 25th of December 12:00 am i made a call to faith as she wanted to wish my mother a happy anniversary. she was too nervous as it was the very first time when she would have a conversation with my mother.

ME: hey! faith.

FAITH: Hi. Mmm.. Alex i am a little nervous i don't think i can talk to your mother right now.

ME: it's okay faith. it's a really good thing that you wanted to talk to her even she is excited to have this conversation with you.

FAITH: are you serious? is she really excited?

ME: yes dear! i am handing over the phone.

After my mom took the phone. i only saw a smile on her face. this is the very first time she was actually happy to talk to a girl of my age and choice. i was really happy seeing her happy. as the conversation between them ended, my mom was really happy on speaking with Faith. she really appreciated on how good she was.

                     the thoughts left my mind as i heard a bang on the door. it was my father, i usually avoided phone and being alone when he was. as my family don't like anyone being sad and wanted everyone to be together every time. and so i left off my thoughts where it was and went to the sofa and sat with him. like any other time i wanted to have an important conversation with him about joining the football academy which my parents were strictly against of and i was trying my best for them to understand that foot ball was everything to me. it was my life. they were not allowing me to play football or pursue it as a career. after a long conversation it was still a no. i left my hopes, once again.