Alex

it was great meeting Faith. my feelings grew more and more for her. it was once when we were all alone, i saw her being distracted by the surroundings but for me no beauty in this world could distract my eyes away from her. she was the most precious thing in this world. i stared at her for long enough. i held her hand softly  and soon  her eyes were  on my hand holding hers, i pulled her towards me to lessen the distance between us. she looked in my eyes in utter shock, she was too close, her head touched my chest, she was too small and soft for a strong person like me. i looked down at her holding her tight in my arms. she teasingly said, isn't it too close? i replied with a desperate yet not so desperate tone, not close enough. she tried not to make it uncomfortable and looked away, she was too shy to continue. i felt her all over me. i tried saying something but failed, i didn't know what to say to start a conversation at the moment, i was just trying to understand and accept that she was in my arms completely for the first time in my entire life. the air felt cold on the parts where her body did not touch me, i felt at peace with her being this close to me. a minute or two later, i held her close and whispered "I love you Faith", she finally stared back into my eyes and replied "I love you too Alex" our eyes fell down at each others lips, she went on her tip toe and touched her soft damp lips on mine. i never felt this great. our first kiss? yes, it was. i cannot believe. i held back tried to get back my senses and to realize that it is not a dream but reality. i grabbed her by her waist pushed her against the wall, grabbed her chin and made her look straight up at me. without wasting a second i kissed her desperately as if it was only thing i craved for, in the moment. our eyes were closed and i could feel how we both were so desperate about it, how we both felt each and every moment that took place on our lips. how desperately we were into loving each other. 

the same night i texted her a god damn huge paragraph saying whatever i felt for her and that kiss, and how that she owns me completely to her now. up until now i can say i have said her what i felt for her more than a thousand times now and that i still felt that it was not enough. i wanted her to know that she is all mine and i am all hers. that she can do whatever she wants too i will still be hers. and that i love her with every part of me. we both loved each other even without having to touch each other for 4 years but somewhere deep down kissing each other made our love more beautiful.