Alex

my friends came to me whenever i was feeling low. having a group of friends since you were 3 or 4 is definitely a blessing that i had. they were always there for me. i sat with them, all of them were enjoying and having their time of life but me on the other hand was sitting in 8 people all alone on the inside thinking of Faith, wanting her. i haven't met her in a while and this distance is really killing me. i wanted to have her in my arms. i wanted to hear her laugh see her smile, and to see how pretty she looks. i was unable to have a control over my thoughts so i took the leave a little early. i straight up went to my home and made a call to Faith, wanting to hear her voice. 

FAITH: hello!

ahhhh! such a sweet voice. i can hear her voice for forever.

ME: hi! how are you my Gorgeous?

FAITH: i am great. what about you?

ME: i was not doing good until now?

FAITH: What does that mean?

ME: i missed you gorgeous. alot.

FAITH: to be honest. i missed you too, i thought you were busy so i didn't call you.

ME: i am never too busy for you.

FAITH: i know! i know! (with a teasing laughter.)

she had to complete a few assignments so she hung up the call early. my life for years now is just about loving her, wanting her and now having and owning her. what else can i have? i am the happiest just by having her. i feel lucky to have her. all the problems in my life disappears as soon as i remember her. i t feels good to have her.