Faith

without any delays i started working on me and my health. but god has other plans. 1st of January the first time Alex and I ever met.in person(personally) after we passed out our school.we never met personally before. we just had a good conversation. and he was literally at a good distance with me and when i asked him the reason and he replied, " i won't be able to handle your touch". i passed out a laugh. he continued with " i still can't believe, my crush for whom i was crazy for a very long time is now with me, infront of me", " i can't believe we are more than friends now". i understand 4 years isn't a joke. he waited for 4 years at times without seeing me or even having a conversation withe me.

        we recalled all the time when we were friends and had late night talks through chats about random things and he would ask me to send voice notes or my pictures saying i miss your voice or i miss you, and i would take it like a friend saying it to another friend while he was literally giving me hints that he liked me. LOL! not a joke or something but i truly never got his hints i always took it like any other normal conversation. and at times when he used to drop me off home not literally dropping me off home but being with me at a distance till i reach home to make no guy sees me or try to do anything and i am safe till i reach home. 

                     it was a great talk about all this coming to relationship stuff we were too shy for that till now. when i first hugged me he went crazy and his friend would send me video of how he was really behaving. it was funny and wholesome at the same time. i can't believe i am blessed with such a great person in my life. he never ever disrespected me. he would always make it clear that he loves me and that he values and respects me. even tough i don't really trust what people says his eyes is the only thing that proves his words are true. through out the meeting no matter what i was doing he was just standing and admiring me, even other stuff had my attention, his attention was towards me and only me. i felt really special when he looked at me that way, as if i am the only person he admires. it made me believe that i meant something to him. the meeting went really great. we both enjoyed each other's company alot.