the silver haired weirdo

Kuoh. A town in Japan known for its all girls school recently turned co-ed, weirdly high perverted civilian count, and weird unexplained happenings.

Let's begin with our all girls now co-ed school known as Kuoh Academy. This place is good for learning and has a high count of perverts... in fact almost all of the male population is, in fact, a pervert. Well all except two. "The Prince of Kouh" Kiba, and "The White Yaksha" (Y) or more commonly known as Gin, This story's main character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The girls at the Kendo club were looking at a young man with silver hair and dead fish eyes walk around the room with a wooden sword. Not much was known about "Gin" other then he had naturally wavy silver hair, red dead fish eyes, and a craving for all things sugar.

When Gin noticed the girls he turned to them and waved. He had a deeper voice that sounded dead.

Gin: "Yo, I was wondering if anyone would like to spar."

Girls: "Huh?"

Gin: "This is the kendo club right? Did I take a wrong turn? No that's impossible the chapters just started..."

A girl steps up.

Murayama: "You're (Y) (L) or Gintoki... "The White Yaksha"... why do you wish to spar?"

Gin: "For funzies. It's been awhile since I last practiced. Come on! It will be fun. I'll go easy on you."

Another girl steps up.

Katase: "You think you can beat any of us?"

Gin: "I could probably beat anyone with a wooden sword."

Just as he says that girly screams were heard as kpop music started playing. Kiba has just entered.

Gin: "Why the music thought... like it's not even good. Get some alternative rock or something..."

Kiba: "Gintoki... I heard you were good with swords."

Gintoki looked at Kiba with a face of disgust.

Gin: "Are you stalking me... I dont care if your gay, but I don't swing that way... hey that rhymed."

Kiba: "I... I wanted to challenge you to a dual."

Gin: "Oh... okay weird stalker! Your on!"

Kiba sighs as he grabs a kendo practice sword. Gintoki looks at his wooden sword before shrugging.

Gintoki: "Can we do a scene break so I can get changed into my actual outfit instead of this stupid uniform?"

Kiba: "Wha-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gin: "Thanks. Okay I ready."

Kiba: "t- huh... what happened."

Gin: "Don't worry about it."

Gintoki's outfit was different. Instead of his usual school uniform it was a black and red short sleved Turtleneck esq shirt with a V collar. Black Jeans and black leather boots. He also had a white and blue kimono on with his right arm out causing the kimono to droop.

Kiba: "When did you change?"

Gin: "Again... don't worry about it."

Girls: "Go Kiba!"

Kiba just sighs.

Gintoki: "Can we start now?"

Kiba: "Your not going to wear any armor?"