bring your kid sister to a cult day

Gintoki was staring directly at Kagura who was inside his school locker with chocolate all over her face...

Gin: "..."

Kagura: "..."

Gintoki closed his locker and opened it back up. And Kagura was still there.

Gintoki: "Why are you in my locker..."

Kagura: "You had chocolate in your bag."

Gintoki: "That was for me! Also I don't have time to take you to school! You better know calculus you brat!"

Gintoki picked Kagura up by her school uniforms neck peice and carried her like she was a smelly trash bag. Multiple students looked at the duo Kagura and Gintoki having the same exact dead fish eyes.

One brave girl decided to speak up.

Momo: "Hey... Gintoki... who's that?"

Gintoki: "My kid sister... who stole my chocolate. To pay me back she's going to do my school work."

Kagura: "And then for doing his school work he will buy me dinner for 2 weeks."

Gintoki: "I DONT HAVE THAT MONEY BRAT! DID YOU FORGET THAT IM BEHIND ON RENT!"

Kagura: "Not my fault!"

Gintoki: "Yes it is! You blew up the microwave! Twice!"

Kagura flips Gintoki off. Gintoki starts throwing her around.

Kagura: "GIN- CHAN NO-"

Kagura was about to throw up so Gintoki aimed her like an rpg at issei who was minding his own business. And a beam of barf hit him in the face causing him to fly through 2 wall and out the school.

Momo: "How? How does that work..."

The students looked at the duo dumb founded because of the lack of sense and absolute bending of reality going on around them.

Gintoki + Kagura: "Fanfic..."

Momo: "Wha-"

Sona: "GINTOKI! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR... who's this. What happened here."

Gintoki: "Kagura watch and learn. So Sona this is my kid sister Kagura. She snuck in my bag and ate my chocolate and as punishment she's doing my work. Kagura then saw a disgusting pervert walking by and we used our ultimate siblings attack PukeZooka, to punish him."

Kagura: "Yea! He was staring at my butt! It made me vom! Disgusting mentally bald pervert!"

Gintoki: "Hes secretly bald... a sin. May he rest in yes."

Kagura and Gintoki scale there heads simultaneously.

Momo: "Only have of that is true."

Gintoki: "Nope now it is all true. we are rewriting it as we speak."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Momo: "Hey... Gintoki... who's that?"

Gintoki: "My kid sister... who stole my chocolate. To pay me back she's going to do my school work."

Kagura: "And then for doing his school work he will buy me dinner for 2 weeks."

Gintoki: "I DONT HAVE THAT MONEY BRAT! DID YOU FORGET THAT IM BEHIND ON RENT!"

Kagura: "Not my fault!"

Gintoki: "Yes it is! You blew up the microwave! Twice!"

Kagura flips Gintoki off. Gintoki starts throwing her around.