one

I walked out of the main office, my new schedule in my hands as I got prepared to start looking for my first class. At this point, everyone was already in class except for a few people wandering the halls. I stopped at my locker and put my bag in there, taking out my stuff that I suspected I'd need for my next class, before heading to go look for my first period class.

After around 5 minutes of searching for it, I finally found my first period class. I took a deep breath before walking inside, the teacher immediately looking over at me and smiling, "Class. This is Choi Jia, our new student." My history teacher tells everyone and I somewhat awkwardly bow in greeting as my eyes quickly look over the class. My history teacher then walked over to me, "My name is Miss Hwang. As I'm guessing you already know, this is your history class. I have the class separated into table groups. You can go sit over there." Miss Hwang then points to a table with four seats, three occupied by other students already.

"Okay, thank you miss." I politely say before heading over to my seat. I sat down on the empty seat and put my stuff on the table in front of me.

I had noticed a pretty cute guy that sat next to me when walking to my seat and I couldn't help but take a quick glance over. He was looking up front, at the white board as my teacher was writing something. His black bangs covered his forehead and partly covered his eyebrows. His nose was pretty straight and not too big. He had somewhat thin-pink lips and a sharp jawline. His ears were kind of big but once again, not too big and I noticed he wore earrings with crosses.

I looked away and up at the board, forcing myself to pay attention and stop thinking about this guy sitting right next to me. After my teacher's lesson she instructed everyone to work in their groups on work sheets she had handed out. When my teacher had come to my table to hand out the work sheets, she had asked me if I had gone over what they were going over but I hadn't, of course I hadn't. Considering we were going over the history of this specific school.

I looked at the people in my group and the two people on the other side of the table, a guy and a girl were talking, working on the sheet together. I let out a small sigh before I wrote my name down on the paper.

"Need help?" A voice said and I looked up to see the cute guy looking over at me.

"Yes please." I respond and the cute guy just smiles and scoots his chair a little closer to mine.

"Do you know when this school was built?" The guy asks me.

"Uh, no. I don't." I answer and he smiles.

"1864." He informs me and I nod, writing it down on my paper before I look over and see that he had also written it on his paper. My eyes look up at the top of the worksheet to see that his name is Lee Heeseung.

"What was the school originally built for?" Heeseung then asks me. I shrug, completely unsure. "A wealthy man had this building built for people to hide out at." Heeseung then tells me, looking into my eyes.

"What were they hiding from?" I ask.

"Vampires." Heeseung tells me.

"Vampires?" I repeat.

"Vampires." Heeseung repeats. "Do you believe vampires are real?" He then asks me.

"I'm not sure. It's not that I don't believe in them, it's one of those things where I'd need to see it to believe it." I answer. Of course, I was leaning more on the side of, yeah, they're not real but at the same time, anything could be real, in my opinion, at least. "What about you?" I then asked Heeseung.

"I think the same thing." Heeseung tells me. "Did you write down your answer yet?" Heeseung then asks me and I shake my head before quickly writing down the answer.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

After class had ended, I walked out to my locker, and got out what I'd need for the next class. When I shut my locker, I was met with Heeseung standing at the locker right next to mine, grabbing his stuff out of the locker. He looked over at me, "Hey." Heeseung said.

"Hi." I say, smiling a little. I couldn't help it, he had some sort of charisma that just attracted me to him.

"What class do you have next?" He asked me.

I look down at my sheet and hold it out for Heeseung to look at it, "Geometry? I can walk you there." He tells me, looking away from the paper and down at me. I wasn't sure what to say. It was definitely sweet of him but I didn't want him to go out of his way just to walk me to class. "Don't worry, it's not out of my way. It's on my way to class." Heeseung says. I swear, he could read my mind or something.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

It was now lunch time and everyone had gathered in the lunchroom, sitting either with their friends or alone, either eating or not eating. I walked onto the lunch line and got some food which honestly looked really good. After getting my food and drink, I headed to find a seat. It wasn't like I could sit with my roommate like a lot of these other people were doing. I was put in a single room- which there are only a few of.

I sat down and started to eat and as I ate, I looked around the crowded lunchroom. As I looked around, I found Heeseung, sitting and talking with a group of guys. I looked away from them and back down at my food, continuing to eat. As I ate, I felt eyes on me so I looked up and was met with Heeseung's whole friend group looking my way. When they saw me look up at them, they all looked away, all except for one; Heeseung.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

After lunch, I walked out of the lunch room and was heading to my next class when I heard someone call my name. I looked behind me, in the direction my voice was being called, and was met with Heeseung and his friends. Heeseung said something to his friends and they all left us as Heeseung walked over to me, walking next to me through the halls. "I'm on the nightball team here and was wondering if you wanted to see one of our games sometime?" Heeseung asked me. "All those assholes I was with earlier are also on the team." He adds.

I giggle, "Uh, yeah. Sure." I responded. "When's your next game?" I then ask.

"Friday." Heeseung responds.

"Okay, sure. I'll come." I say and he just smiles.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow in class, okay?" Heeseung tells me before walking off, leaving me thinking about him and only him.