three

Heeseung's teeth graze against the sensitive skin of my neck before he presses his lips against my neck and he starts kissing me. My hands travel up to his hair, playing with it as he kisses me. He then pulled away from my neck and immediately connected his lips with mine, kissing me gently but somewhat aggressively at the same time.

I softly moaned into the kiss without thinking and Heeseung pulled away from the kiss, "You have to keep quiet." He tells me as he gently caresses my face. He then reconnects our lips and we continue to kiss before I pull away to catch my breath.

Heeseung keeps his cold hands cupping my face, "Listen, I have nightball practice in ten. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

I nod, "Oh, okay." I couldn't help but think this was going to be a one time thing.

Suddenly, Heeseung leans down and kisses me once again before walking away, grabbing his stuff from the table on the way out. It was like he always knew what I was thinking.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

The next day, Heeseung didn't attend class. I decided to not overthink about it, or at least try not to. Then, at lunch, I saw that none of his other friends were at lunch. That led me to think that maybe they were doing something for nightball.

That night, I was bored out of my mind and couldn't sleep so I decided to go on a walk around the campus. Eventually I found myself outside, sleepily walking around.

As I walked through this one area, I heard the sound of an animal or something struggling. I stood there like a deer in headlights for a moment.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and went to scream but they suddenly covered my mouth, muffling the noise. I shut my eyes in fear as I was turned around.

"Hey. it's just me." the person whispered and I opened my eyes to be met with Heeseung. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?" Heeseung asked me, seemingly upset for a moment.

"Um, I was.. just going for a walk. I couldn't sleep." I answer.

Heeseung's expression softened and he took my hand, his cold hand not as cold to me as usual since I was already cold as he led me back into the direction I walked from. "You shouldn't come here at night. Definitely not when you're alone."

"I know." I nod, understanding.

Heeseung had taken me back to my dorm and once again, stood outside with me. "I hope you don't think that I didn't come to school because of you." He tells me. "Me and the guys had to do some stuff for nightball today." Heeseung then says, turns out my speculations were correct.

"Oh, okay." Is all I say in response.

"You should get some rest." Heeseung then tells me.

"You too." I say and Heeseung just nods. I wondered if I should kiss him. I mean, I wanted to but I just didn't know if he did.

"Goodnight Jia." Heeseung says before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine and softly kissing me. I kiss him back and we both pull away. "I'll see you tomorrow.. in class." Heeseung tells me with a small smile. "Don't think about me too much tonight." He adds before walking off.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

That Friday, I once again sat with Heeseung and his friends who I'd, at this point, become friendly with as well. They were talking about some party they were throwing tonight. I was invited but honestly, I was confused. Having a party in the dorms was going to be pretty hard.