two

The next day, I talked with Heeseung a lot in class and we got to know one another better. Then during lunch, I sat alone once again but honestly, I didn't mind it. That night, I was finishing unpacking my things and setting up my dorm. I picked up some of my school papers off the floor when I felt my finger sting. I looked down to see that I had gotten a pretty bad paper cut. I sighed as I pressed on the cut with my other finger and I continued to pick up the papers and put them away.

After finishing all of that, I left my dorm room and headed towards the girl's bathroom to go and rinse the paper cut. On the way to the bathroom, I spotted Heeseung walking my way. He looked like he was looking for something but he stopped when he spotted me as well, smiling a little at me as he came my way. As he walked closer to me, I noticed he slowed down a little but didn't pay much mind to it.

"What you doing?" Heeseung asked me, and I noticed how he looked all over my body.

"Oh, I got a paper cut and am bleeding a little so I'm just going to rinse it." I tell Heeseung who looks down at my finger.

"Oh, alright. I'm gonna-" Heeseung pauses for a quick second, and I can't help but notice a slight tint of red in his eyes. I guessed that was just from the lighting of the hall though. "I'm gonna go back to my dorm. See you tomorrow. Remember, the game is at 7:00 PM. I'll remind you in the morning though." Heeseung tells me and I just nod.

"Bye, Heeseung." I say before heading into the girl's bathroom since it was right there. I did find it a little weird how he seemed to be looking for something but after our interaction, he told me he'd be heading back to his dorm but I just decided to ignore it since, well, boys are weird.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

The next evening, after school ended and before the nightball game, I went back to my dorm and just hung out there for a while before I got changed into some different clothes besides my school uniform for the game.

When I finished getting ready, it was about time for the game to start so I headed out. I walked out towards the field where a bunch of people sat on the bleachers. I walked up the stairs to the bleachers and found a seat.

I watched as Heeseung and the other boys on his team warmed up. My mind was just filled with him all the time it felt like. I continued to watch him and he looked my way, making eye contact with me. It was like he felt my eyes on him despite there being hundreds of other people watching him as well.

He winked at me, flashing a smile and I could see his sharp canine teeth from where I sat. Now that I thought about it, it reminded me of one of my old childhood friends who also had naturally sharp canine teeth.

After a few minutes, the game had started. When the game ended, Decelis Academy, my school, had won. Everyone started piling off the bleachers and I did as well.

I stood to the side as I waited for Heeseung so I could congratulate him. Heeseung then came walking my way with his friends.

"Good job." I say to him and his friends who thank me before leaving us on our own.

"How'd you like the game?" Heeseung asks me.

"It was fun." I answer. Usually I wasn't one for sports games and honestly I wasn't very interested in the game itself. It was more like Heeseung had made it entertaining for me, to be honest.

"You like watching me?" Heeseung asked with a small teasing smirk.

"Yeah, I do." I responded.

"Let me walk you back to your dorm?" Heeseung suggested.

"Okay." I respond with a small smile.

We start walking towards the school when I feel his hand brush against mine. I look over at him and he smiles a little before he takes my hand in his and starts walking with me, hand in hand. His hand was cold but I liked it.