seven

"Want to come to my nightball game tonight, baby?" Heeseung asked me as we walked down the hall, hand in hand. We still weren't exactly an official couple but we acted like one. I guess labels weren't too important- for now, at least.

"If you want me to. It's not like I have anything to do." I say, swinging my hand a little.

"I want you to. We're going against our school rivals tonight so it's a big game." Heeseung tells me.

"What school is that?" I ask, curious since I'd never heard of this.

"Sunshine City School." Heeseung tells me as we near closer to my physics class.

"Hmm, nice, I guess." I respond.

"So, you'll come?" Heeseung asks me as we stand at the side of the hall as to not be in people's way. He takes my other hand in his as well as he stands in front of me.

"I'll come." I answer and he smiles before leaning down and kissing me. We pull away, "Thanks for walking me to class." I say.

He flashes a smile at me, his canine teeth evident, "Of course. I'll see you later at the game, okay? It starts at 7." Heeseung tells me as he slowly let's go of my hands.

"Love you." I say.

"Love you too." Heeseung says back before he goes and walks away. I smile to myself before entering my classroom.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

I walked up the crowded bleachers for the second time. I found a seat by a group of girls and sat down. I saw them look at me but I didn't pay much attention to it as I looked out at the field, watching Heeseung and the others warm up.

"Which one's your boyfriend?" One of the girls asked me.

"Oh, uh, none of them." I respond.

One of the other girls gasp, "Wait, are you the girl Heeseung's been talking about?"

I'm not exactly sure what to say, "Uh," I'm cut off. "Oh my god. Hi, I'm Jay's girlfriend." The first girl says. "My name's Dahyun. This is Yumin, she's dating Sunghoon." The girl, who I've now learned is named Dahyun tells me.

Truthfully though, I was shocked. I mean, they'd never even mentioned these girls but I just decided to brush it off. It wasn't my business anyways.

"You sure are lucky, Heeseung's really sweet." Yumin says and I nod.

"He is. Sunghoon and Jay are very nice as well." I say, trying to be polite.

"Yeah, you don't have to lie." Dahyun says and both her and Yumin laugh which makes me laugh.

"When I look back over to the field, I can see Heeseung looking my way at Dahyun, Yumin, and I. He smiles when we make eye contact and I smile back, waving at him. He waves back at me before the coach starts yelling at him. He just shrugs at me with a smile before running over to his team.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

I spent 75% of the game just talking with the girls, not even really paying attention to the game. After the game finished, with the score coming out to our school winning and Sunshine City School losing, me and the girls started down the bleachers to meet up with the boys.

We stood to the side and the boys all came off the fields and towards us. Heeseung smiled when he saw me, making me smile as well. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he pecked my lips.

"Good job." I say. I then turned to his friends, "Good job guys." I say.

They all thank me and I just smile as I listen to their talking. "We're throwing a party for the win. You want to come?" Heeseung asks me.