six

I sat on my bed, staring at the wall, just thinking. Heeseung was going to be coming and honestly I was scared. Of course I was scared considering I had figured out he was a vampire. At the same time though, I wanted to see him. I think I have issues. I took a deep breath, I couldn't set my heart on the fact that he was a vampire because well, it's not exactly confirmed but really, there was a 99.99% chance he was one.

There was a knock on my door and I immediately looked over at it. I could feel my heartbeat quickening and I slowly got up out of my bed. I took some deep breaths before I opened the door. Heeseung looked at me with a smile and pulled me into a hug which I couldn't help but stiffly react to at first. He then pulled away but kept his hands on my arms as he looked down at me, "What's wrong?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and I could see his expression drop a little for a moment and something in me just said that he knew that I knew.

I thought he would get mad at me for finding out. Would this be the day I die? Then, I stepped forward and hugged him as tight as possible. I still loved him. Wait, I loved him? I thought back to all my time I've spent with him, yeah, I loved him. I just hoped he loved me back.

I then pulled away from the hug and looked down at the ground, looking at both of our feet. Heeseung's arm then wrapped around my back and he brought the both of us inside my dorm, shutting and locking the door for me. I then felt his hand come up to my face as he softly caressed my cheek, "I'm not going to hurt you." I want to say something back but I can't find any words. "You figured it out?" Heeseung then asked me.

I don't say anything for a minute before I slowly nod, "Yeah." I say and it comes out as a meer whisper.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I.. well, it's hard to explain." Heeseung sighs, keeping his hand on my cheek.

"You can tell me.. if you want." I say before walking over to my bed and sitting down. Heeseung follows me and we both sit criss-crossed across from one another.

"When you first came to the school and walked into class, I felt attracted to you. At that time, mostly because of the smell of your blood." Heeseung admits. "I was honestly just planning on.. well, I don't want to say it but, you know." He then says and I could tell what he was getting at. When he first met me he just considered me as food, basically. I nodded though that did scare me a bit.

"Then, that night you got the paper cut, I could smell your blood from my dorm, but well I didn't really know it was you. Then I saw you and I was on the brink of losing it right there but I didn't." Heeseung then says, that explains why he looked like he was looking for something. "All the guys told me they'd take you from me if I didn't take care of you and well, I don't want to scare you but at the library, I was planning on it." Heeseung then told me and I thought back to that whole incident. "I didn't though. Something in myself stopped me. I was beginning to like you so I controlled myself." Heeseung said.

"We hung out more and I started to like you even more but there were a lot of times where I really had to.. hold back. Then the party came and those guys came up to you and I felt myself become so angry. Those guys at the party, they were werewolves. Um, yeah, those are real too." Heeseung then tells me. "Anyways, when that guy hurt you, I nearly killed him on the spot but then I saw you and I just wanted to help you. When I was helping you in the bathroom, I was really, really, about to reach my breaking point but then, I looked at you and realized how much I loved being with you." Heeseung says.

"Last week, when you were sleepwalking, well, you weren't really sleepwalking. This guy, a vampire that I don't like at all, he was controlling you. I don't know what it was but something in me told me to go outside and there you were walking closer and closer to him. After I brought you back to your dorm, I.. dealt with him. I know you saw me go back out there, I could see you from the window." Heeseung then tells me and I suddenly feel a wave of embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed." He then says.