Prideday one gay

,,Are you sure it is a good idea?." Marc asked Marinette, who was designing pride cloths for everyone in school, who wanted to come out to the school. ,,Yes I even already got commissions from some of the students from the lycee part of the school, and what better time to come out then on the exact pride day in the pride month." Marinette grinned, ,,even if it means to some people to come out on two or more days,.''

,,fine I'll start tomorrow even if I'm the only one."

,,good I'm sure Nath would love it."

,,sometimes I wonder how we can be related, for who are you even doing clothes for?"

,, My whole class besides Lila, she never came forward, and some of your class and a few Lycee students but I still don"t know their names. God thing we don't have many cisgender and straight students, only mostly one part of them" ,,Are Luka and Kagami among the lycee students who are taking part too?" ,, Kagami isn't sure if she Joins but Luka yes they already told me that they will be joining oh and I designed for both of you times two different versions you can pick tomorrow if you want a t-shirt plus trousers or skirt or if you want to wear a dress." ,,I'll just hope there won't be any akumas." Marc said ,,Yeah I hope too"

~next day at school~

Marc walked into the school the next day wearing the shirt and trousers with the gay flag. He was at first a little scared because of Lilas reaction ,,Wow Marc never thought that you would be brave enough to actually do this, Okay that sounded meaner than I mean it" Lilas reaction calmed them actually down, especially the thing that followed what definitely should have just been Lilas thoughts ,,Maybe I should ask or search something for my coming out when it is time."