Prideday 12 Intersex

,,Intersex is an for people who are born with or develop sex characteristics that differ from the notions of a "male" or "female" body. The dissimilarities between individuals in terms of their hormones, chromosomes, external and internal reproductive organs, or secondary sex characteristics are commonly referred to as variations. An individual's intersex traits may include variations in one or multiple of the aforementioned types. These variations can be noticed at birth or later in life. Some parents will give their children an operation so they fit in the male or female gender but others like my parents let the child grow up like they were born and let them decide if they want to get an op to fit in one gender category or if they want to stay like they are." While the girl was talking Marinette gave Lila her dress ,,THanks you were right it's ready a day before it's mine turn a day after my sister, she really is my sister her full name is Romina-Aurora-Ceres-Juno or for short RACJ my parents did gave us a lot of names. Partly names of deceased family members on my mothers side Aurora and Romina were the names of my great aunts." ,, same in my case but paternal side dad has two sisters." ,, MOm has a younger sister and brother." ,,We might be cousins, my dad only has older sister." ,,Let's find out after the coming out project." ,, Yeah okay."