one

Jessica "Jess" Alvarez
played by Phoebe Tonkin

Before starting with this fanfiction I want to state that all storyline and characters credits go to Netflix and the creators, writers and directors of the Heartbreak High series. I only own Jessica Alvarez and her family.

"Jessica, are you finally done? You are going to be late for your first day back to school!" A black haired woman called for her daughter, before knocking on the white bathroom door where the teenager was doing her makeup.

"Just a sec, mum, beauty takes time." The girl replied and tapped the faucet, watching the water fall around her soaped hands, creating foam.

Jessica opened the door and faced her mother.

"You are already beautiful, the most beautiful." Angelina said, cupping her daughter's face in her hands and placing a kiss on her forehead. Jessica smiled widely as her mum's hands let go of her face and wrapped around her, taking her into a tight embrace. The girl hugged back.

"I love you, little one." Angelina said while patting Jessica's back.

"I love you too, mum." The black haired girl replied and the two removed their hands.

They headed towards the kitchen, where a little blonde girl was eating her cereal. She looked nothing like her sister and only had their mother's eyes. Jessica messed with little Caroline's hair, which earned her an annoyed mumble that she could not make sense of.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat with a full mouth, Care bear?" Jessica nudged her little sister, while getting her sandwich out of the toaster. She took a bite and gave her little sister a tight hug.

"Good luck on your first day, butterfly" The ravenette noticed how anxious little Care was about her first day in elementary and she could do nothing but give her love and affection.

"You're gonna do great" She smiled and Care smiled back, flashing her white teeth at her older sister, while her two front teeth were absent.

"Miss toothless" The older said, picking on the blonde's nose and both giggling.

"Good luck at your first day back, Jess" The six year old wished, giving her sister another hug. After that, Jessica picked up her schoolbag and walked out of the house.

"Have a good first day back, dear!" Her mother's voice was heard behind her and the teenager gave her a thumbs up.

"Hello there, fine ladies!" Jessica greeted her friends, a pink haired girl and a black haired one.

"Hi!"

"Hop in, Alvarez!" The pink haired girl, Sasha said. Without wasting more time, Jessica opened the back door of the red car and took a seat. Sasha passed her, her morning sweet coffee and Jessica showed her gratefullness by kissing the girl's cheek.

"Thank you for picking me up, my car is gonna be ready by the end of the week." Jessica told her friends and Missy told her it was no problem.

The car started and the three girls waited outside a small house, from which a blonde girl was supposed to come out.

"Weird, let me call her." Jessica said and took her phone out of her pocket. She called the girl three times but there was no answer.