four

"Already getting your second of the night, Alvarez? Tough day?" Spider asked the girl smirking.

"Tough century, which one should I go for? I already had some vodka with cherry juice, so should I make myself another one or have some wine?" Jessica asked the boy. He acted like he was thinking of what to answer, placing his hand on his chin but in reality he already know what to say.

"Well, what do you say, I make for you my personal recipe and you'll tell me if you like it, yeah?" Spider asked, looking down to see her magnetic eyes.

"Didn't have you for a barista, White. Wait, are you planning on drugging me?" Jessica acted scared and startled, however the laughter that was threatening to escape from her mouth won, which caused Spider to laugh as well. "Oh, you wish."

Why can't you always be like this, Spider. Jessica thought to herself, observing the boy in front of her.

"So what do you say?" Jessica stood on the little step that gave her height and leaned in his ear.

"Amaze me" She whispered and got back to her previous position.

While he was making her drink, Jessica was observing Spider. She watched his blonde hair that hugged the top of his head. She watched his eyes, his green eyes which seemed very concentrated on the given moment. She watched his lips, his rose coloured lips that tempted her to kiss them and maybe, just maybe, she would do just that. The very same lips she wished never opened again so no one would have to hear his annoying voice or stupid opinions.

Once he was done, he passed the alcohol to the girl who took it gratefully and chugged a big sip right in front of him. Removing the cup from her lips, she used her hand to wipe the liquid from her chin.

"So?" Spider taunted Jessica, raising on eyebrow cockily.

"This shit's strong man. What have you put in here?"

"Can't tell you, you are gonna steal my secret recipe." He said, trying unsuccessfully to sound serious.

"Oh no, you got me! What will I do now?" Jessica played along, adding exaggerating facial expressions and hand movements. Before he got to continue Harper came to 'burrow' Jessica.

"Cockbloker" the girl mumbled to herself. Earning some distance Jessica gave Harper a confused expression and she spoke up.

"Thought you could use some help over there." She explained and Jessica tried with everything in her not to roll her eyes.

"It was fine actually we were just talking." Jessica answered truthfully, shrugging her shoulders, in an attempt to hide her disappointment. Before Harper got to answer, their attention shifted towards Quinni and Spider. Quinni had given him a big purple folder which he opened, making a disgusted face.

"Yuck! What is this shit?"

"Oh, you don't like vaginas?" Quinni asked confused which made Jessica and a bunch of other people chuckle.

"No, I like vaginas"

"Well, okay, you clearly don't know much about them because if you have a look here, you see most vaginas have very pronounced flaps or labia and some of them are even lopsided, where I'm assuming you got "Lazy Kebab" from but it's very normal. You probably wouldn't know, because it's not taught in school much. Which is actually very-" The redhead girl explained, getting the attention from most of the people nearby.