three

The three girls had quite the night at Jessica's

The three girls had quite the night at Jessica's. They sneaked out when her mother and sister were sleeping and went to the beach for a midnight bath. Missy brought weed, Sasha offered cigarettes and Jessica got vodka. They talked, they gossiped, they laughed, they argued, they laughed again.

It was an often thing to do for them and all three enjoyed it at its fullest. Getting back at Jessica's house half an hour before her parents would wake up, the three girls fell asleep almost immediately.

Waking up after a hungover was not their favourite part of their time together, but at this point they had gotten used to it.

"Oi, Beckett are you done abusing my bathroom I need to pee!" Jessica shouted and started knocking the bathroom door with force. She laid her hand there and shifted her balance on the door. Once Missy opened the door, Jessica was right on the floor.

"Already on your knees for me Alvarez?" Missy joked and before Jessica got to stand up, Sasha took photos of her down. Missy gave her hand to Jessica and lifted her up. After that it was time for the two girls to leave. They said their goodbyes and that they would all meet later at the cemetery.

Jessica walked to the bathroom. She took her towels and got in the shower. She shampooed and washed her hair three times before washing her whole body with her coconut smelled bouble bath. The girl took a moment and filled her bathtub with cold water. Once it was full, she laid in and stared at the ceiling, thinking about everything. After shaving her legs she was finally done.

Jessica opened her phone to check on Amerie, still in her towels while drying her hair.

hey girl
you good?

well, my life's a disaster
just like my hair
mama wadia has taken me out
at Harry's
these chips are keeping me alive

oh babes i'm sure everything's
gonna be just fine
i am actually quite hungry
mind if i come by?

jess y'know you don't have to
do this right?

do what?
have some fries?
i'll be there in 20'

The two girls closed their phones, both smiling to themselves. Amerie was relieved that someone who does not hate her except her own mother would come. Jessica was relieved for not having to stay in and was looking forward to see how her friend was doing.

She did her make up, applying some white highlighter on her nose, mascara on her eyelashes and a red lipstick on her lips. The girl wore a purple top with a v accompanied by a blue skirt and a matching blue jacket. She wore her black boots and decorated herself with some silver jewelry. She brushed her hair, making it a bit bushy and put on a thick black hair band.