five

The following morning, the ravenette woke up with a terrible stomachache. She opened her eyes just to see an asleep boy she was quite familiar with on a mattress on the floor. As he knew the girl was awake, Spencer opened his eyes and looked at her. Jessica panicked.

"What are you doing in my- wait, where am I?" She asked quickly with her morning voice and Spencer chuckled, as memories of the night before started dizzily wandering around her mind.

"Good morning to you too, Alvarez. Slept well?" He said with a raspy voice, completely ignoring her question. She rolled her eyes and sat up with her back on the wall.

"Did we-" Jessica questioned worriedly, making the boy chuckle yet again, shaking his head to dismiss her words.

"Look, last night you were totally wasted and as I was escorting you back home, you basically started crying and begging me not to. I didn't know what to do, therefore I brought you here. Before you begin panicking again, I made you tell your mother that you are at a friend's just before you fell asleep"

"Thank you" Jessica collected the information and nodded, sparing the blonde boy a tiny smile, which she gladly received back. The awkward silence between the two was killing both of them. However, none bothered to break the ice.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and the voice of the man behind it brought Jessica memories from the night before.

"Spenny are you awake yet?"

"Yeah ma, let me just put on some clothes"

"Make it quick, breakfast is ready" Hearing her walk away, Jessica let out a deep breath.

"What are we going to do?" She asked the boy in front of her who looked as clueless as her. He walked towards his window, opened it and looked down.

"Do you think you can climb down? It's not very high" The blonde suggested and the brown-eyed girl walked towards him. She took a look for herself and shrugged her shoulders.

"I think I can manage" She said truthfully, with a tone of doubt. She put her phone in her purse and headed towards the window. Jessica sat on the white frame and her eyes widened.

"Yeah, nevermind, I am not planning to kill myself any time soon" She confessed, earning a chuckle from Spider, who was standing behind her. None spoke for some time, both trying to figure a way to sneak the brunette out without his father noticing. Spider looked at his phone to check the time.

"Alright, so, my mother leaves in an hour for a meeting at work. You can stay here and leave after she is gone" The blonde explained and the girl nodded.

"Spenny are you coming?" A loud voice was heard from the kitchen, sounding rather mad.

"I'll be there in a minute!" He said back and looked around his room anxiously. His eyes met Jessica's who felt awkward at the given moment.

"Okay, stay here and do not make a sound" Spider ordered and she blinked twice, shrugging her shoulders. He went to his dad and she snooped his room to find a charger for her phone which she found right on his desk. She plugged the charger in making her phone open and the girl smiled to herself.

She later, took her comb out of her purse to start combing her long brunette hair.
Once the ravenette was satisfied by the result, she tied her hair, in order for them not to get messy once again before laying back on the boy's bed, completely unbothered. Jessica made herself comfortable and took out her phone just to meet an abyss of messages and lost calls.