two

Missy, Sasha and an annoyed Jessica were entering once again the very same basketball court from before. What they were met with seemed unbelievable.

"I'm fucking done with you!" Harper shouted at Amerie before her fist collided with her face, harshly. People around started yelling 'fight' and recording the two girls.

"What the actual fuck?" Jessica shouted loud and clear but no one paid attention to her.

"What the fuck, Harper? Stop!" Amerie yelled panicked, holding Harper's head that was pushing her stomach. The dark haired girl shoved the blonde back and her back hit the railings.

"Why are you doing this?" Amerie cried but Harper pushed her backwards and then hit Amerie's face with her head. Harper threw her down before shoving the crowd aside and leaving the scene. Students were laughing and chanting.

Jessica walked up to her knocked out friend and found Quinni kneeled before her. Amerie sneezed and spilt blood on the ginger's face, who was dragged back by Darren. Jessica asked Amerie if she was alright and got a little nod for a response.

Jessica tried to help her friend walk but it was obvious she needed help. Mad at everyone doing nothing but staring she shouted "Don't just stand there and stare you creeps, help me get her to the infirmary!" She looked through the crowd until her eyes met his.

To her and his very own surprise, Spider rolled his eyes before walking towards the two girls, a small 'fine' escaping his mouth. He placed one of Amerie's arms on his shoulder and Jessica placed her other on hers. They dropped her at the school nurse and left the room.

"Thank you." Jessica said genuinely, as the two teens stood outside the door of the infirmary.

"Anytime, beautiful." He winked at her and walked away, he being now the one making the distance between them longer and longer. Jessica just stood there, watching the boy leaving, like he had done before. Sasha was the one that shifted her attention.

"Girl, we just found out who made the Incest Map and I tell you, you won't believe your ears." Sasha began but Missy got tired of the prologue and spat it out.

"It was that sneaky bitch, Amerie." She scoffed and indeed, just like Sasha said, Jessica could not believe her ears. Why would Amerie do that?

Harper joined the three that became four who stood besides their lockers. Amerie walked up to them and Harper was the one who saw her first and immediately rushed out which cause the other three to look at that direction.

Missy left right after and Sasha went to follow while Jessica stood still, not knowing what to do, how to act.

"Oi, Sash!" Amerie calling her made her stop her movement and look at her.

"So you've picked her side?" She asked tired.

"Are you kidding me? Dude, everyone's pissed. You broke people up. You outed people. And all of that work that Missy and I did to stay friends after we broke up, that's fucked. Doesn't mean anything know, because-"

"Harper did the map too." Amerie cut her mid sentence. And that made sense to Jessica. Those two were partners in crime, there was no way Amerie had done it on her own.

"You know it really shits me when people can't own up to their own actions. Look, I hope you're okay. I really do. But that map is real dog, man. And I just think you need to do some work on yourself. Like away from us. C'mon Jess, let's go." Sasha said annoyed, extending her hand for Jessica who made no movement to take it.