Unexpected accident

"Miss chunky is becoming smart day by day , huh ! "

I turned around hearing familiar voice.
"I m smart okay and secondly Miss lovey dovey , my name is Y/n , Min Y/N"

" hey how can you call me by that weird name , huh. Can't you have a little mercy on your cutest bestfriend" jennie yelled at me while cleaning the slab of our chemistry lab.

" Cutest bestfriend !! My foot " i replied calmly.

"hope so, you should apologise to me now for this helly punishment"
I told her while washing our lab coats and stuff in the lab sink.

" hey, i told you many times that i did'nt spilled it intentionally , it was just a minor accident y/n "
She replied poutly.

" oh , but who cares who dropped it by what intention , but see now we both have to clean the whole mess"

"are you still mad at me ? " she asked back hugging me.

"very much"

"it's unfair y/n. Okay one more time, I am sorry miss Min Y/n, I will not touch my phone while working in lab, I will give my 100% concentration. " she pouted

"ok fine"

"ah it's really difficult to handle you!! Now it's your fault that I m hungry "

" what ? Waee "

" what wae? You will treat me with my favorite pastry, donut and coffee today"

"in what occasion "

" because you scored so well, miss chunky" she pinched my cheeks playfully

"Ani ( nah) , it wasn't that good"

"still you scored better than me , Aish I m hungry y/n . Let's go to cafe please " she again pouted.

" okay first of all, we should clean this mess"
.
.
.
At the cafe

" have you heard about the rumor about our zoology teacher? "
Jennie asked me while eating her pastry.

"what rumor? I haven't heard that"

"actually , I came to know that she is going to have a divorce soon from her husband " she said munching her food.

" really is that so "

"yeah, don't you think, there will be really a big reason behind their separation ? "

"I also think so, as they were love married and were one of the sweetest couple"

" hmm I also think the same way"

"I think her husband was having an external affair behind his wife's back" I told her while munching my favorite waffles.

"jinja (really) , is that so"

"yeah can be, I heard it too"

" how can he dump such a pretty , loyal & sweet lady!! A fucking jerk" she gritted her teeth.

"calm down, you are mad like you are being dumped by Mr. Cow "

" hey stop it... His name is Choi yeonjun , C H O I Choi yeonjun"

" Ani, he is Mr. Cow for me " I replied smirking at her offended face.

I love teasing her by calling her by weird names & her so called lovely boyfriend.
I always start to feel cringe whenever Jennie is being cute , mad or clumsy to yeonjun.
Yeonjun is our senior who studies in the same class as my male best friend cha eunwoo .

20 minutes later

" okay bye and take care" I headed bye to Jennie as finally it's the time to head to home.

"bye and please call me when you find my Pandet" she told me while leaning back at her car's seat.

"Wae!! Is your pandet more important than my beauty sleep!!" I whined like a baby.

" yes miss chunky, it was my first gift from my strawberry , how can i not worry about it huh! " she said pretending to be cute by placing her both palms on her cheeks with her ugly pout.

"Fuck your strawberry & your strawberry's pandet . BYE " I yelled and ran from there as quick as possible because I know the consequences - she will scream my name her lungs out and it definitely happened. She shouted my name but it wasn't much audible from the college entry gate. I giggled imagining her mad Mandu like face.

I went to bus stop, sat on the bench waiting for my bus.
I was listening to songs by leaning my head back.

"hey miss chunky, can't you own your own vehicle"

I became mad at eunwoo because of that stupid nickname & when eunwoo pulled my earphone out from my left ear.

"hey can't you just stop calling me by that stupid name! " I replied being annoyed.

"Ani"

I hitted his shoulder, but he just sighed out & leaned his head back to listen to music. His eyes were closed. I sighed & started looking around for bus. It was weird that bus was late today because usually bus only arrives late whenever their's a huge jam on the roads.

I sighed again & decided to open my mouth.
"Mr. Red butty bear, can you please tell me why are you here? " I asked sarcastically.

He opened his eyes in frustration .
I smirked proudly for teasing him by such a great name. Actually it's been a habit of ours to call each other by such worst nicknames.

"can't I just sit here & wait for bus, as much as I know , bus stop is a public place. Anyone can use it baby"he said with a smirk at his face.

"jeez, stop babying me"i gritted my teeth

He chuckled.

" I am heading to your's home today"

"ok"
.
"WHAT!! " I replied again when the words echoed again in my head.

" I knew you will shout" he said frowning and covering his ears.

" Wae? Why you need to come to my home huh "

"Wae ! Can't I " he said calmly looking at the road.

"do whatever you want" I yelled & again started listening songs.

I was just looking at the road while Vibing to music but my eyes widened when I saw a car coming at a fast speed towards an old lady who was crossing the road with her grumpy slow moves.

I turned to look at eunwoo hoping he is also watching the same scene but his eyes were closed.

I immediately stood up from seat & roughly threw my phone and handbag towards eunwoo's lap and began to ran towards the lady.

The whole moment was like a slow motion movie for me but at the same time it was faster than bullet train.

I pushed the lady towards the grassy footpath roughly but suddenly the whole world seemed dark & my eyes started to close.
My whole body was feeling like paralyzed, my body was feeling light as feather & heavy as rock simultaneously. Finally I dozed off.