learning a new lesson

Hearing a loud noise from the alarm, i woke up. I checked the time in my phone and it was 6 : 30 in the morning.

Earlier I decided to book tickets for Paris for our honeymoon, Anyway I can't. Situation ain't supporting it. So it's the time for normal working schedule. I went towards my room , I knocked the door expecting to meet her in the morning first. But no , door was unlocked, I opened the door. Stepping inside, all the things were neatly arranged and cleaned. I went to my closet and picked grey suit for office. I held the washroom's door knob and exerted force downwards in order to open it but it was locked from inside. She is using it.

Oh my fucking fate, now I have to face an awkward moment early in the morning. I sat on the bed, scrolling my phone, just waiting for her.

After few minutes, door opens.

Y/n's pov

Waking up early from the sound of the alarm, I turned & saw, eomma was no longer sleeping beside me. Maybe she went downstairs to do her routine work. My abdomen was having a strange pain which was somehow similar to period cramps. The whole night scene, my screams, my moans, his groans, his words were revolving around my head. I saw myself wearing my night suit which I wore yesterday night but without undergarments.

I stood up and started checking them. I found them under the bed. Taking them, I went to shower. I came out wearing a bath rob and towel around my hairs.

I saw the similar figure sitting in front of me who was sitting on the bed with his eyes on his phone. I thought he would check me with the same disgusted & pervert looks but he didn't budged at all. My whole body halted when I realised, I literally didn't wear anything under my rob. The night incidence was like gasoline to fire.

My brain screamed to run inside the washroom again , just I took one step behind but he spoke up.

"stop right there. I have seen every Inches of you , I don't think this will make any difference. I am going to use the shower, you can dress up in the room only."

He threw his phone away on the bed , stood up & started coming towards my direction. But his eyes weren't on me, they were roaming all over the room except me.

I was standing in front of the washroom's door, so he pointed me to get aside.

"I hope you will help me to maintain proper distance from you for few days. Otherwise I can't help myself to control everytime. And I am warning you, it will not be easy to handle then."

And he shutted the door with a thud.

"oh so he was serious about yesterday's apology. Anyway it's good for me and this task looks like a job to me. "

I saw his clean and ironed suit laying on the bed. I went to closet and picked up a comfortable casual wear.

Oh yes i have to talk to in laws too.
.
.
.
.

I walked down stairs and saw eomma and Appa chattering with each other while having their breakfast. I went to them.

"oh y/n. Come come. Sit here" eomma said and pointed me to sit beside her.

I nodded and sat there.

"are you feeling good now. Are you okay? " she said.

I am feeling hella embarrassed now. What the hell they are thinking that we did WHAT!. And I fainted. I shouldn't have. It's only fault. If I haven't fainted then this matter wouldn't reach to his parents.

"hmm" I hummed and smiled at them.

"good. Now have your breakfast. Wait let me serve you "

"ah no no I will do it myself "

"no need dear. You just take rest. "

She served me my breakfast. I was munching it slowly. Yes I am a slow eater but I eat a lot. I have a good appetite. My brain was just wondering that how I imagined my life will be after marriage and now how it is going.

My life is a joke. Ah no, joke has a meaning too ๏_๏.

"Btw y/n we are really sorry about yesterday. We didn't even imagined that he would do such a thing. He is going through his hardest punishment. We hop-"

"eomma why are you saying sorry. We should just forget what happened. Please don't say sorry for the mistake you never did. "

She nodded and passed me an ensuring smile. I weakly smiled back too.

"Appa actually i want to ask you something? "

"yes daughter ask whatever you want to " Appa said.

"actually i want to ask umm.."

"hm tell?"

"umm actually Appa I want to ask about my college.. " I hesitated to tell him about this as maybe they might be against my studies after marriage.

"Why you to want to stop your study here only? If you really are, then I am not allowing you. " he folded the newspaper back and his eyes on me now with his strict dad card.

"ah Ani , I was saying that college is reopening in just 3 days. So, I was just asking the permission to rejoin. "

"why to ask tho, it's your studies y/n. No compromise for it, we had promised your parents for proper care of you and by heart we really care of you like our own daughter in spite you are. " eomma said with a pout.

"so sweet eomma. Thank you "

"eomma I am going. I will be late today"

A sudden voice came from back from the stairs. Obviously my new called husband. He was dressed in a nice official attire and looking so damn handsome. Yes, I am adoring a person to which I am disgusted the most. It will be a whole lie if I say that he isn't perfect. Everything is disgusting except his looks & his lovely parents. I have a doubt that did they really raised him? Probably their one & only child might had been exchanged in a fair.

It was just a disgust for me before like I don't like him, his nature, his stares, his words but now I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK. You really used me without my permission. My smile was faded a long ago and now new tears were finding their way. I hold them back and looked at his fading figure which walked away.

Soon, my phone buzzed and with just looking at name. A smile creeped on my face. I looked at eomma Appa who were looking at me & then at mobile screen.

I picked it up.

"Hi Mrs jeon jungkook y/n or our miss chunky, long time no see" eunwoo spoke from other side.

"please stop calling me that and we have met yesterday only"

"what should I stop calling? " he teased.

"what you said before." I looked at my in laws who were comfortably having their breakfast.

"what Mrs jeon jungkook y/n?" I can feel his smirk.

"Btw are you with jennie?"

"yes I do and Mrs jeon jungkook y/n I want you right here in 10 minutes. "

"umm actually eunwoo I am busy today maybe tomor-" I was just going to speak other words but eomma gestured me to say yes.

What a pretty family. God bless them.

"ok send me the location then. I am going to hang now"

________________________________