She's unconsious ⚠

His hand stroked my inner thighs. He held my knees tightly to bend them.

"jungkook" I moaned.

Jungkook's pov

She is looking damn goddess under me lying approxly naked. She is too cute and sexy at the same time.

My cock was hardened as fuck due to her fragrant smell.

I moved the tip of my fingers inside his inner thighs and stroked back towards her knees to open her legs.

She was trying to hard to hold her moans and cry. She was crying continuesly and telling me to stop. But why should I lose my chance. She is specifically MINE.

Her resisting my touch to avoid the moans and noise gives the same energy as she resisted my touch on the very first day of our first meet.

I saw her figure who was covering her breast and her crotch with either hands. Her face shows how weak she is feeling under me by struggling and crying. How resistable she can act.

I held her hand which was over her crotch and pinned it above her head.She was swinging her head to sides. Sliding her panties down, there was my dessert.
I went towards her lips to devour them. Kissing her passionately, she was not kissing back so I bit her lower lip. She hissed while relieving her tears. Her tears were luminating my cheeks.

I don't know but I don't like the way she is crying because of me. So I broke the kiss and looked at her face. Holding her chin, I made her look at me.

"wifey look at me" I said softly.

In spite of looking at me ,she looked away.

"princess I said look at me and don't cry" I wiped her tears and pecked at her cheeks.

"WHAT? Why should i? you are using me without my permission. I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK. I HATE YOU" she yelled while shedding the unlimited tears.

She yanked my hand away and turned her face away.

"you are my wife. I don't need the fucking concent to have s*x with you" I said while again having a hold on her hand and waist.

She didn't said anything, just crying louder and louder.

"Y/n stop crying otherwise you will regret this. STOP CRYING otherwise I will lose my control." I said to her with a cold glare.

Still she was crying , so I locked her lips with mine. She was not giving any reactions because of loss of energy.

Stroking her torso with my lips, I went down to her. She was smelling good from down too. Such a meal she is.
My breathes on her crotch was sending her goosebumps and I can feel it. It made me proud on myself. I let my tongue out to taste her. Stroking her clit ,I can feel how wet she is. Her muscles are contracting and her hands are busy in pulling the bed sheets.

"Ahh s-s-stop" she said so weakly.

"I said you will face the consequences " I said against her crotch. Again I attacked her little p*ssy to enter my tongue rolling inside. She was just moaning softly and telling me to stop.

I didn't let her cum and decided to tease her. Contraction of her walls was so intense that she was too close to cum. AND SHE IS VIRGIN LIKE ME. I took out my tongue and stroking her body I went upside for her lips.

I captured her lips and my hands busy in devouring her heavenly curves.
Unboxing my boxers, my hard d*ck sprung out. Setting myself between her legs I decided to tease her with the tip of my cock. She was moving her hips roughly here and there due to tease touch.
Her lips into mine, her hips gripped by my hand, her upper body stroked by my other hand and cock teasing her hole were all such a moment for me. I pushed my length inside her and she screamed loudly.

"Ahhhhh youuu... Bitchh "

Getting lose on the control I started pushing it inwards in faster pace. Her nails digging my back to hurt me so that I can back off. But little did she know I am literally enjoying it.

I started at more faster speed to let go of the pain which my d*ck is offering me.

Her muscles become so tight that it was too hard for me to push now.
And she cummed on my d*ck.

I felt how her muscles were relieved and she was motionless now. I thought she is tired but WHAT.

Her eyes are closed and she is laying on the bed LIFELESS.

Oh my God, she fainted.

Her hands which were on my back, dropped down. She is unconscious.

My whole body went numb. What should i do now. This is because of ME. involuntarily, one tear of fear escaped my eye.

"y-y/n" I held her cheeks and shaked her gently.

"princess. Wake up wifey!! Y/n !!"

My voice was cracking. I quickly moved from her and saw at her body. Oh my shit, she bleeded too. There was a big stain of blood on the bed sheet. In a few minutes, I cleaned myself and her too. Dressing ourselves , I Sprinkled some drops of water on her face. But there was no effect over her.

I picked her up and quickly disarranged the bed sheet.

"what should I do now? Should I tell about this to eomma?! No no what will she think of me. "

I held my temple out of frustration, anger and disguise on myself.

Now there is no other choice. Quickly changing the bedsheet , i laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I rubbed her feet and hands for providing her warmth.

I ran outside towards my parents room. Just standing outside the door, I let out a loud sigh and knocked the door. No one was responding from other side so I knocked again. I was too much tense that I can't stay calm. I did wrong to her.

"eomma Appa, open the door. It's urgent" I harshly knocked the door and spoke loudly.

"eom-" and door opened.

"ah kookie. What are you doing at this hour" she said while frowning and rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"eomma" my words weren't supporting me , so I hugged her.

"you know what time it is. It's 1 o clock of the nig-"

"eomma y-y/n"

"What y/n?!?" she broke the hug and asked tensing up.

"S-she fainted eomma" I said while my tears were dropping down.

"WHAT? How why when"

She ran towards Appa and vigorously shaked him.

"HONEY, WAKE UP FAST. ITS URGENT"

"what happe-" Appa said while half asleep sitting on the bed.

"y/n is unconsious"

"WHAT? HOW? WHEN? "

Without answering his questions, eomma ran towards my room followed by me and Appa.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___*__

Are you liking the updates? Is it going well or not? Keep supporting ❤
Have a great day💜
Your author