4: Chris Hemsworth

Y/N had always admired Chris Hemsworth's work as an actor, so she was thrilled when she got the opportunity to work with him on a new film. She was excited to meet him in person, but she was also nervous about working with such a big star.

As they started filming, Y/N found herself drawn to Chris's easygoing personality and sense of humor. They quickly became friends, and soon they were spending time together off set as well.

As the weeks went by, Y/N found herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Chris. He was everything she had ever wanted in a partner: kind, funny, and down-to-earth. She couldn't believe that someone like him could be interested in her.

One day, Chris took Y/N out for a romantic dinner, and they talked about their hopes and dreams for the future. Y/N was overjoyed when Chris told her that he loved her, and she knew that she loved him too.

As time went on and unfortunately their happiness and their love was short-lived. As the film wrapped up and they went their separate ways, Y/N started to notice that Chris was becoming distant. He didn't call or text as much as he used to, and when they did talk, he seemed distracted and preoccupied.

Finally, Y/N confronted Chris, and he told her the truth: he didn't think their relationship could work because of their busy schedules and the distance between them. Y/N was heartbroken and devastated, but she knew that Chris was right.

In the end, Y/N and Chris decided to part ways, but they remained friends for years to come. Y/N knew that she would always have a special place in her heart for Chris Hemsworth, and she would always cherish the memories of their time together.

After the breakup, Y/N threw herself into her work, determined to make the most of the opportunity she had been given. She worked long hours on set, and when she wasn't filming, she spent her time exploring the city and meeting new people.

Slowly but surely, Y/N began to heal from the heartbreak of her breakup with Chris. She realized that she was stronger than she had ever thought possible, and that she was capable of achieving great things on her own.

One day, as she was walking through the parks of the city, Y/N bumped into a man who she had recognised on set which only happened to be the one and only Tom Hiddleston. They struck up a conversation, and before she knew it, they were laughing and joking like old friends.

Over the next few weeks, Y/N and Tom spent more and more time together, and they quickly fell in love. Y/N knew that Tom Hiddleston was different from any other man she had ever met, and she was grateful for the chance to start a new chapter in her life.

As she looked back on her time with Chris, Y/N knew that she had learned an important lesson: sometimes, the best things in life come when you least expect them. And she was excited to see what the future held for her and Tom.