6: Elizabeth Olsen

Y/N Y/L/N and Elizabeth Olsen were walking in the park as they both got a day off from work, while walking around, they saw a squirrel trying to steal a sandwich from a little girl's backpack. Y/N and Elizabeth decided to help and chased the squirrel away. The little girl was so grateful that she gave them some of her homemade cookies. They were so delicious that Y/N and Elizabeth decided to make a squirrel-shaped cookie and leave it as a peace offering for the squirrel.

As Y/N and Elizabeth were making the squirrel-shaped cookie, they soon realised they didn't have any almonds for the eyes. They searched through their bags and pockets but couldn't find any. Just then, a man walking his dog approached them and asked if they needed any help. Y/N and Elizabeth explained their predicament, and the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of almonds. They were so grateful that they invited him to share the cookie with them. The man introduced himself as a famous chef and offered to teach them how to make almond cookies.

Y/N and Elizabeth were thrilled to meet the famous chef and learn how to make almond cookies. They got back to Y/N's place to start on the cookies as they spent the whole afternoon baking and chatting with him. The chef shared some of his best cooking tips and tricks, and even showed them some of his secret recipes. By the time they finished baking, the sun had set, and the park was almost empty. They said goodbye to the chef and decided to share the cookies with all of their friends. They took a selfie with the cookies and sent it to their group chat, which sparked a lively conversation about baking and cooking. They all agreed to have a baking party the following weekend.

The following weekend, both Y/N and Elizabeth hosted a baking party at Elizabeth's house. They invited their friends, including the famous chef they met in the park from the weekend before, and spent the whole day baking and cooking. They made all sorts of delicious treats, from cookies and cakes to pies and pastries. Everyone had a great time, and they even made some new friends.

As the day drew to a close, they all sat down to enjoy the fruits of their labor. They even shared a few stories and laughs over plates of cookies and cups of tea, and even sang some songs. It was a magical day, filled with love and joy between friends.

From that day on, Y/N and Elizabeth made it a point to bake and cook together whenever they could. They even started a baking blog, where they shared their recipes and adventures with their followers. They became known as the "baking duo," and people from all over the world would send them messages, asking for their advice and tips.

Years went by, and Y/N and Elizabeth remained the best of friends. They went on many more adventures together, and even started a business, selling their baked goods and cooking creations. They became famous for their unique and delicious recipes, and even won several awards.

But no matter how busy they got, they always made time for each other. They would often meet up in the park, where they first met, and reminisce about that fateful day. They would laugh and joke, and sometimes even chase after squirrels, just like they did when they were younger.

And so, Y/N and Elizabeth lived happily ever after, baking and cooking their way through life, one delicious treat at a time.