13: Zendaya

Zendaya and Y/N had been best friends since they were little. They did everything together, from playing dress-up to sharing secrets. When they were in high school, Zendaya started dating a popular boy named Jake. Y/N had always had a crush on Jake, but she never told Zendaya because she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Zendaya and Jake dated for a few months, but then they broke up because Jake was moving away. Zendaya was heartbroken, but Y/N was there to comfort her. They promised each other that they would always be there for each other, no matter what.

Years went by, and Zendaya and Y/N remained close friends. After college, they both moved to Los Angeles to pursue their dreams. Zendaya became an actress, and Y/N became a writer. They were both successful in their careers, but they still made time for each other.

One day, Y/N met a guy named Max at a coffee shop. They hit it off right away and started dating. Y/N was happy, but she was nervous to tell Zendaya about it. She knew that Zendaya had dated Max in high school, and she didn't want to hurt her.

Finally, Y/N worked up the courage to tell Zendaya about Max. Zendaya was surprised, but she tried to be supportive. She told Y/N that she was happy for her, but deep down, she was jealous.

As Y/N and Max's relationship grew stronger, Zendaya started to feel left out. They didn't have as much time to hang out, and when they did, Max was always there. Zendaya tried to be happy for them, but she couldn't help feeling hurt and betrayed.

One day, Zendaya and Y/N got into a huge fight. Y/N accused Zendaya of being jealous and possessive, and Zendaya accused Y/N of betraying her by dating her ex-boyfriend. They said things they didn't mean, and their friendship was shattered.

For months, they didn't speak to each other. Zendaya was heartbroken, but she didn't know how to fix things. Y/N was also hurt, but she didn't want to lose her friendship with Zendaya.

Finally, Y/N decided to reach out to Zendaya. She apologized for hurting her, and she told her that she missed her. Zendaya was hesitant at first, but she could tell that Y/N was sincere. They met up for coffee, and they talked about everything that had happened.

It wasn't an easy conversation, but they both listened to each other and tried to understand each other's perspectives. They apologized for the hurtful things they had said, and they promised to work on their friendship.

After that, things slowly started to get better. They hung out more often, and they made an effort to include each other in their lives. They even went on a trip together, just like they used to when they were kids.

They realized that their friendship was too important to let go of. They had been through so much together, and they knew that they could always count on each other, no matter what. From that day on, they made a promise to never let anything come between them again.