VII

We arrived to Madrid this morning. Since I knew I was only going to spend two days there I had to make the most out of it. As soon as I had dropped of the baggage at the hotel I managed to force Alessandra and Alika to go out for brunch.  I mean they couldn't say no to me.

We arrived at the cutest cafe and just talked.

"Soooo I heard rumours that Bojan spent the night with you in Tel Aviv?" Alessandra wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Oh please I was a complete mess and ended up crying, so we cuddled but then both ended up falling asleep. There is nothing going on between me and Bojan" I just rolled my eyes at them.

"I swear you would have the cutest babies" Alika said to me.

"ALIKA!" I basically screamed at her. "Don't even go there, I mean just the thought of having sex with Bojan is just........is just....no" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I saw him as a good friend and nothing more.

"Alright alright but invite me to the weeding in a few years" She gave me a little wink.

"I hate you guys so much" I laughed at them.

Liked by: Sylviajune and 567,067 others

Alessandram02: Brunch with my two favourite girl <3 @Sylviajune 

View for comments

Bojan_cvjeticanin: Healthy queens only eat salad!🥬🥦

Sylviajune: Gotta keep myself in great shape unlike others🙄

Bojan_cvjeticanin: How about you say that to my face when I have hunted you down in Madrid

Sylviajune: come get me

Sylviajune: Babes🫶🏼

Käärijästan789: Faves

Sylbab4: Love seeing them all getting along so good

After I had posted the comment I didn't think much of it, but then I saw a Bojan coming towards me in the main square of Madrid. When he caught my eye he started sprinting. I ran for the life of me and just left the girls. It was the most intense hide and seek game ever.

He would always be so close to catching me but I just slipped away.

I reached an alley to take a breath and couldn't see him anywhere. I suddenly was lifted into the air so I screamed for the life of me. He turned me around and put me up against the wall.

"I have been searching for you for now.... "Bojan said and looked at his watch "45 minutes"

I couldn't help but laugh at him. I placed my legs around his waist while my back was still hitting the wall.