XXVI

Bojan pov:

From the start of the evening I already had my suspicions about Sylvia and Jan. We had been joking about for weeks and I went along with it because I never thought anything about it. I found it quite funny since Sylvia had told me I was the only man for her. 

Her humour was pretty dirty minded and so was Jan's. Kinda perfect for each other when I think about it. I was jealous at first when I wasn't sure where I stood with Sylvia but after she confirmed that she was my girlfriend I knew I had nothing to worry about.

I did have a tendency to act on that jealousy side of me when I consumed alcohol. There was a part of my brain that didn't trust her with any other man than me when I drank. I had kept it back pretty well and didn't let it show when I was around her since I knew deep down that she would never even consider cheating on me.

But after the third class of wine I saw how close Sylvia got to Jan I could feel that jealous part of me being turned on. Jan is one of the flirtiest men I have ever met, but he never acts on it, he just likes to goof around. When he is actually flirting with you he will normally not speak to you because he gets so shy and waits for them to make the first move so I really had no reason to be jealous at all.

The way Jan's hands moved towards her shoulders was it for me to get a sense of hate towards them.

"Bojan stop. I know what you are thinking but just don't. There is no reason for you to act this way. You can trust your girlfriend" Jere broke me out of me trance.

"But why does she need to get so close to him?" I asked Jere.

"Because they are friends and her love language is physical touch just like yours are. You always find a way to touch people even if you don't notice it" Jere whispered to me as Sylvia got closer.

"Alright I will just forget it" I tried to push those jealous thoughts away and think of something else.

"What are you guys being so secretive about?" Sylvia asked us as she got back with some dough.

"Nothing you need to worry about" Jere told her.

I was still getting myself to get those jealous thoughts away so I gave her a weak smile but when the man announced that there would be more wine I knew it was the way to forget my thoughts.

As the night kept going I kept drinking. I had stopped myself from overthinking until I was about to walk into my room where I saw Jan and Sylvia have a very intense conversation from the look of it. The man even helped her get dressed and from what I know of probably would be the man taking it off tonight.

"You don't look to bad yourself" She said with that seductive voice she always used on me. It was the voice that would normally turn me on but right now I was disgusted.

The others didn't see me before I returned to Jere's room to rant about what I had just witnessed.

"Jere I feel like she is gonna cheat on me with Jan tonight" I told him. I could feel tears in my eyes forming. I loved her too much to not only lose her but also one of my best friends.

"What did you see now Bojan" he pulled me into a hug.

"I saw him helping her get dressed and her hands being on his chest" I sniffled as I explained it to him.

"I'm just gonna say the most logic thing that would have happened in that moment. You weren't there to help her get dressed so she probably asked for some assistance and thanked him for it by complementing him" Jere's thoughts did make sense.

Maybe I was just overreacting and seeing what I wanted to see. I didn't actually see how the situation was exchanged.

"I love her so much Jere. She can't be with anyone else" I wiped away my tears.