XX

Authors note: I have been listing to this collab none stop all day. They are both so good singers and this version of both of their songs is phenomenal. I never thought Gola could sound better but this proves it can.

It was the day of the grand final of Eurovision. The day I had been counting down for months, it was finally here.

I was lucky enough to wake up with Bojan in my bed. I meant to sleep over at his hotel but then remembered Bojan shared a room with Jan and I knew what would happen if I "slept" there with them.

I honestly wouldn't mind it one bit but never tell that to Bojan, his fragile ego couldn't take that. Not that I would ever consider cheating on Bojan but I wouldn't mind a threesum at some point. It makes it a bit more interesting to test each other out.

We had to run the whole show through early morning so everyone knew what they had to do. It was a bit weird that the whole world could now vote and not just the counties that actually participate in the competition.

After hours of going through the show it was finally time to get ready for the last time. I got in my usual chair for hair.

La Zarra took a seat next to me.

"So you and Bojan?" She asked me.

"How does everyone know?" I know neither me and Bojan had told more people so it was kinda weird how apparently everyone knew now.

"Jan literally tweeted: rest in peace #Sylan anyways the new hashtag is #Bovia" La Zarra told me.

 I honestly wasn't surprised Jan would do that. But no one other than the Eurovision contents knew that Jan had a twitter account so I wasn't too scared that it would come up in interviews. But if people figured out today, it wouldn't be the end of the world since there were not anymore press to deal with.

"Of course it was Jan. I low key think he has been our number one shipper since day 1. He even took photos of me and Bojan taking a nap in each others arms when we were just friends and then sent it to everyone making a rumour that we slept together" I rolled my eyes at it while giggling.

"I feel like Bojan is good in bed, is it true?" La Zarra blurted out. I was kinda taken back by her question.

"I must say I'm not complaining at all he is my boyfriend because he is so good that I want him 24/7" I smirked. I wasn't over exaggerating at all. I needed him all the time to touch me.

"I need to find me a man like that" She sighed.

"Don't worry we will find you a man" I put my hand over her's.

"I hope so and he better have a big cock" La Zarra was really one of those people who didn't have a filter at all. I felt so bad for the people doing our hair.

♫♫♫

The flag parade was started and I was number four. I walked out there with a big smile on my face as I waved the Danish flag. La Zarra was almost right behind me.

I quickly got off stage and stood on the sideline. I watched as Shum performed. I must say that it was my favourite song from 2021 Eurovision. No hate to Måneskin, love them with all of my heart.