Enemies

That next morning was a blur. Classes back to back until lunch. Only then did I have some time to take a break. I was sitting down on my bed going through the final pages of the book I had borrowed from the library. I finished it quickly since I had stay up a bit the night before going through it and only left a few pages left to read. Once I finished it I grabbed the mandrake leaf and needed and placed it in my pocket ready to start the long process to become an animagus. It was a full moon tonight and I wanted to be ready.

   With that I headed down to lunch. I got to the common rooms and ran into Blaise. From there the both of us left for the dining hall.

   Inside I could see Lynette had joined her house table for lunch and was animatedly talking about something with her fellow house mates. Walking to the Slytherin table I could see two empty spots. One next to Draco and the other across from him. Blaise increased his walking speed and took the seat across from Draco. I sat down next to Draco and he gave me a smile. I took a look at what we were having for lunch. Roast duck and lettuce cabbage cheese salad with corn, biscuits, Cherry owls, charmed picie puffs and mashed potatoes. My y was watering.

   I quickly loaded my plate with everything within my reach and started to dig in when I felt a large smooth but also calloused hand grip my thigh causing me to jump. I looked at the source and Draco pretended not to notice keeping his gaze on Blaise as he ate his food while Blaise droned on about one of their shared classes. I resumed eating my own meal when Draco's hand slid further up my thigh making me jump again.

   "Something the matter, Little witch?" Blaise asked a knowing smile on his face. Draco was looking at his plate with a smile on his face.

  "No,' I said placing a hand under the table and quickly grabbing a handful of Draco's member causing him to start choking on his own food, "nothing's wrong. There just must be something about this food, it's absolutely delicious." Blaise burst out laughing.

   "I need to get me whatever you two are having!"

   "Oh please do. I can't wait to see what happens to you when you do." Draco said once he regained his composure his face red from coughing. His hand finding it's way to my thigh once more, giving it a squeeze. This time I didn't jump and just ate my food. I tried some of the roasted duck, the meat melting on my tongue. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth as the flavors burst on my tongue. Draco finally looked at me and I couldn't help the blush that made it's way all the way up to my ears.

   "The roast duck is extremely delicious." I said taking a sip of my drink after.

   "You have me completely convinced." He replied with a smirk. He trailed his hand under my skirt, my legs tensed and then he drifted his hand further downwards. I started coughing and he removed his hand. It was clear he was getting payback from the shock I gave him earlier. Blaise looked at us switching from me to Draco then back to me.

   "What are you two doing?" He said as he began to look under the table. Seeing nothing wrong he looked back to Draco.

   "We have our last class in 5 minutes we should get going. See you for dinner Little Witch" Blaise said getting up and heading out the massive double doors.

   "I'll see you before dinner in our spot?" Draco asked.

  "We'll more time after dinner." I just replied and he nodded before leaving. I finished my plate and left the dining hall shortly afterwards headed towards my last two classes of the day.