Chaos

We all sat around watching Quincey and Chuancey's retreating forms. It was an odd way to end a game but that's the way it happened.

  "Well Draco, the miss and I would like to use our room if tha-" Blaise couldn't finish since Lynette had puked in his lap. It was common with people who weren't used to smoking muggle weed.

   "I'll take her to my room since Quincey is probably using hers. See you later boys." I said picking up my best friend and leading her back to my dorm. The party had long since ended during our game.

  Once inside my room I put Lynette to bed and tucked her in. Just then Draco's large eagle owl tapped at my window. I let the great bird in who silently fluttered to my nightstand nearly knocking over my eternity rose. The one Draco had given me as an apology. It had bloomed a little since then. The large owl had a note tied to his leg. I grabbed at it and earned myself a a sharp bite from the bird.

   "Oh yes that's right." I said opening the drawer beneath him and grabbing him his well deserved cracker. Only with it in his mouth was I able to grab the letter.

  "Sleep well Little Slytherin -D"

   The next morning after an uneventful breakfast, Lynette and I made our way to our shared class. We chatted along the way after she finished drinking her hangover cure.

   "Morrigan, how did you do the animagus spell?" Lynette asked while we walked.

  "Well to be completely honest I got entirely lucky finding a book that taught me, but since I've become one that book has disappeared. I even checked back at the library and there's no record of me even taking the book. However I can tell you the process if you would like?" I replied not entirely answering the question.

   "Yes please!" Our conversation continued throughout our class in hushed whispered tones.

   "Well the first thing is to take a mandrake leaf and hold it in your mouth for an entire month. You also need to recite Amato Animo Animato Animagus every sunrise and sundown with the tip of your wand placed over your heart. Then on the next full moon spit the mandrake leaf in a phial within the light of the full moon. Next add one of your hairs, a silver teaspoon of dew that has never seen sunlight or been touched by human feet for seven days, and the chrysalis of a Death's Head Hawk Moth. Place that in a dark quiet place where it won't be disturbed and wait for a lightning storm. Keep in mind you still have to recite the incantation every sunrise and sunset until a lightning storm. Once you have one you must move to a large open area and then drink the potion. If you decide to do this I will help you just in case. You could end up a half transformed creature if you make a mistake." I informed her.

  After classes I met my friends for dinner in the dining hall. I had only sat down and begun eating when shortly after Draco's eagle owl came flying in. I briefly thought he was here for me until he dropped a letter in front of Draco. Quickly tearing open the letter and reading it's contents Draco turned to us.

   "My mother wishes to see me tomorrow. She's heard the news of my father and needs comfort. I will be back in 3 days." Draco said.

    "Is she okay?" I asked showing concern for his mother. She was also put through a harrowing experience. According to Draco she had an arranged marriage to his father and he was quite abusive to her as well. 

  "Yes, she's just frightened he might come around the manor." He replied.

  "Please be safe. We have another quidditch match coming up this week." Blaise informed him.

  The next morning he was gone. That was our last conversation with him. Headmistress Mcgonagall was informed that as soon as Draco had come home the Deatheaters had kidnapped him after torturing his mother by using the Cruciatus curse to force her to write to Draco begging him to come home. Headmistress Mcgonagall told me and our friends in her office before we had the misfortune of hearing it through gossip. I couldn't eat or sleep. My mind tormented with the thought of what he could be going through.