Chapter 1; New Girl

The familiar sound of heels clicking on the school tiles echoed the hallway

The familiar sound of heels clicking on the school tiles echoed the hallway. It was Lila George. It seemed strange that such a pretty girl could walk down the hallway alone, everyday. Her regular pink heels never lost rhythm, ever.

Today though, she wasn't walking alone. Her little sister, Sapphire George, was walking behind her. Tripping every once in awhile. It was clear the heels owner wasn't as confident as Lila.

Lila turned around and looped her arm through her younger sister's. The older George wasn't much for physical touch but she couldn't have her sister tripping and tuning her reputation before she had one.

Sapphire had been homeschooled the previous years and half of this year until she finally begged their mothers to let her go to school.

Today was also Isabella Swan's first day. A new girl, everyone would be over her.

Which is why Lila asked to give her a tour of school when she learned they had almost all the same classes. She needed to learn all about Isabella Swan. She hadn't even seen the girl and already knew that the swan wanted to be called Bella instead of Isabella. She knew Bella was going to be hard to befriend.

Lila let go of her sister's arm and headed to the office where she would meet Isabella Swan.

"Your tour guide will be here any minute." The receptionist said as the George girl walked in. The expression of surprise was evident on the receptionist's face. As if it was the devil, speak of her and she shall appear. "This is her."

"Lila George, you must be Isabella Swan!" Fake enthusiasm laced Lila's voice as she spoke.

"Please, just Bella." The swan girl said.
"I thought you might like being called Bella-" No she knew what Bella wanted to be called. She just couldn't blow her cover."-Isabella is just such a beautiful name. You can call me whatever by the way."

"Ok, how about Lil?" Bella sounded a bit nervous but Lila tried to take it as a way to get more information.

Lila George craved on information, some people called her Gretchen Wieners but she rather be Regina George-Which was quite convenient knowing her last name was George.

"It's perfect." Lila's grin somehow widened more. It was only a fake smile. She knew when to grow it and she knew when to lose it. She was a master of manipulation. She could make you do whatever she wished. Her skill definitely helped her become the most popular girl in school. "Come on, let's go."

The two girls started down the hallway, Lila swatting away unwanted boys. It was also surprising that Lila had no boyfriend. The truth was that Lila was a lesbian, secretly thought. Which was quite strange on why it was a secret knowing one of her moms was a lesbian and the other was bisexual.

Rosalie Hale, one of Lila's only weaknesses, brushed her shoulder against the George girl's shoulder as she walked by. Lila turned around, her heart in her stomach but hiding it with a frustrated look on her face. "Hey Hale!" She shouted. Rosalie whipped around to the look at the girl who had spoken.

"Please watch where your going." Lila hadn't meant to be so gentle but as Rosalie's eyes stared right into hers, she couldn't help but be gentle. Rosalie nodded before continuing walking.

"I know I haven't known you too long, but that seemed nice of you." The awkward girl noticed. Lila hummed in response.
The two walked in silence to class. Bella gave her paper to the teacher then went to sit in her seat, which was conveniently in front of Lila's.

Lila talked to Bella until the lesson started. The lesson was boring as usual and seemed to drag on forever. It was the same for the next few classes before lunch. Finally the bell rung for lunch.
Lila and Bella hadn't been in the same class so the George girl assumed Bella would find a friend. She was proven right when she saw Jessica Stanley walking with Bella.

She caught up with them and stood next to Bella. The cafeteria quieted as they saw Lila George. "Be back, gotta help my sister find her way." She whispered to Bella. The Swan girl nodded before walking some more with Jessica.

Lila found her sister wandering the halls. "Li!" The younger George cried. Her face was scared and confused.

"Big school got you scared Sapphire?" The brunette asked. Sapphire nodded and looped her arm through her sister's.
Their heels clicked in sync for once as they walked to the cafeteria. The cafeteria doors swung opened as the girls pushed them. Students awed as the two girls showed themselves.

Lila in her white crop top with a diamond cut out of neck that was sleeveless. Sapphire in a white top that had off the shoulder sleeves. Lila had her pink skirt that reached a few inches above her knees. Sapphire had her light blue jeans that fit her perfectly. Lila was wearing her pink heels and Sapphire with her white ones that matched. Lila's hair was curled and let free as it fell comfortably on her shoulders. Sapphire's hair was tied in a loose ponytail. They both wore gold necklaces with their name on it.

They looked perfect together. Boys were already hitting on Sapphire, it was only her second day. She may be 14 but she looked 16 with her outfit choice.

"Hey Lila! Hot shirt!" A boy yelled. Lila clenched her eyes preparing for the words she would say.

"Bet it would better on you!" She replied. She almost gagged, but hoped no one had catches her. Lila sent the younger George off to some other hot freshmen so she would fit in, have friends.

Lila sent a 'almost coming' look to Bella sad she walked over the table that held the mysterious Cullens. "Good morning Alice." She said to the small pixie lady.
"Your shirt is so cute where did you get it?" The small pixie lady replied.
"I came to tell you a new shop opened up, come see it with me? I got this shirt next door. I saw the shop moving in." Lila suggested.

"Then you can tell me all about Bella!" Alice squealed.

"Or I can bring her with." The George girl replied.

Alice squealed again and Lila took that as a yes. "Saturday?" Lila asked.

"Yes!" Alice squealed, again. Lila nodded at Rosalie who sent her a nod back. Lila then retreated to the table Bella was sitting at.

I did not mean to make this so long. I wanted her to talk to Jess, and Angela but I guess not yet. Next chapter ;)
Comment, Vote. Tell me any tips and tricks to make my writing better.
Hope you all have a good day 💕