Chapter 7; For the Role

Lila went to school the next morning, trying to forget the night before

Lila went to school the next morning, trying to forget the night before. It was a tragic, scary scene. She had showed weakness in front of Alice Cullen, one of the most stupid decisions ever.

"Lili." The name made Lila's anger bubble up.

"Yes Hale?" Lila said, she knew that it could hurt the blonde. She didn't know if it would or not.

"Ouch, last names now?" The blonde asked, trying to hide her hurt.

"Yes, what do you want Rosalie?"

"I heard about you and Alice last night."

"Nothing happened." Lila cringed at the memory.

"You won't even give her a thank you?"

"No, nothing happened. I never saw her."

"Clearly you can't accept help."

"Maybe I can't. I'm going to go sign up for the musical."

"What is it?"

"Hamilton." Lila would never admit that it was her 2nd favorite musical. That would make her seem like a nerd. She also would never admit she had a small crush on Jasmine Cephas Jones, who played Peggy and Maria.

"Who are you signing up for?"

"Eliza." The brunette held a small smile on her face.

"Maybe I'll sign up." The blonde's words made Lila snort.

"No way, Rosalie Hale signing up for a school musical." Lila burst out into laughter.

"Come on, let's go sign up together." Lila raised an eyebrow but went along with it anyway. Auditions were today after school. Lila had been practicing but she hadn't signed up yet. She wasn't scared she wouldn't get it. She was scared of what people would think.

The day passed quickly as Lila waited for the auditions. When the time came for her to go in, she was ready. She had even dressed for the occasion. She wore a light blue(Eliza's color) sundress with white boots that reached her calves.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative, let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart. You have torn it all apart! I am watching it, burn~" It was perfect. The director noted it all. She was a perfect fit. Her mom would fit better but that didn't matter. Elise was a lookalike for Phillipa Soo.

"Thank you, I think you might have it." The director dismissed her.

She watched as Bella went in. She was proud of herself seeing Bella go in, she had convinced her to play Peggy. She didn't tell her she would have to play Maria though.

She heard her friend sing Peggy's only lines. Before being dismissed. She watched Rosalie go in, and slightly scowled at the girl. She heard her sing Angelica's lines, perfectly. "No." The brunette whispered, Rosalie would probably be her sister.

"We've seen so well, we have our Schuyler sisters!" The director said as Rosalie walked out. "Rosalie Hale as Angelica, Lila George as Eliza, and Isabella Swan as Peggy/Maria."

"No." Lila muttered. "You know what, I'll do it, for the role."

The other girls who were trying out for the sisters left. "Wait I'm playing Maria, the one that cheats?" Bella asked her friend. Lila nodded, she had watched the musical with her yesterday.

"So sister." Rosalie said to the smaller brunette. Lila scowled at the way Rosalie tried to tower over her.

"Just because your Angelica and I'm Eliza, doesn't mean you get to be my sister. Plus, Eliza gets the guy." Lila redeemed her power.

"Who wants the guy?"

"Not me." The two girls didn't realize it but they had been heading towards the wall. Lila's back was pushed against the wall, Rosalie set her hands on the wall, right above Lila's shoulders.

Bella quickly left to go home as she watched the scene. "Rosie?" The brunette asked.

"Yes Lili?" The blonde responded.

"Kiss me." With Lila's words, Rosalie leaned forward and kissed the brunette. The blonde quickly realized what she was doing and stepped away. Lila looked at her confused, "Why'd you stop?"

"It isn't good for sisters to kiss." Lila frowned at the blonde's words. "It will make our stage dynamic weird, it's for the role." Lila nodded, it would.

"Bye Rosie."

"Bye Lili."

With that the two left each other's side. They acted like it never happened, except it would stay alive in Lila's mind. Just like the Alice and Lila situation. They would act like it never happened, but it would stay alive in Alice's head. Both memories special.

Lila tried to explode at the thought of Rosalie kissing her, then pushing her away again. So she pulled out her phone to talk to Bella.

"She's doing it again." A sigh escaped Lila's lips as she spoke.

"Maybe she isn't the one, maybe go for someone else?"

"Maybe." Something in Lila sparked as she processed the words. "No! Rosalie is the one! I will try for as long as possible."

"Lil, this isn't you."

"What if it isn't? I can do it, Izzy Bell!"

"Ok, about that nickname."

"Once again, your full name is to beautiful, at least I will use it."

"Fine." Bella sighed in defeat.

"Now, help me plan to get Rosalie."

Omg it's not 10 when I'm posting this, surprise! I may have put two of my obsessions together.... Twilight and Hamilton. Comment, Vote. Any mistakes?
Hope you all have a good day 💕