Chapter 2; Jessica Stanley

As Lila George took a seat at her unusual table, all eyes stared at her

As Lila George took a seat at her unusual table, all eyes stared at her. The room was filled with whispers like "what is she doing there." And "lucky swan." It wasn't everyday Lila sat with someone other than the cheer team.

"Lila!" Jessica Stanley cheered. Of course she would be happy, the most popular girl in school was sitting with her. Jessica wanted to be the main character, it was clear. Everyone knew that Lila was the main character in the story at this school. She was rich and popular and pretty, she was everything an IT girl had.

Lila had a saying though, everyone is the main character of their own story. She just happened to be a main character in everyone story, no matter you like it or not.

Jessica tried to be like Lila. Sure she was Pretty, but she wasn't rich, she wasn't popular. "Jessica, I'm sitting here for Bella. So could you keep your snide comments to yourself?" Lila asked.

The other girl nodded. "It's like preschool all over again, and your the new shiny toy." Jessica laughed, "Lila will always be a shiny toy though."

"I thought you were keeping those comments to yourself?" Lila raised an eyebrow in question as the other girl sunk in her chair. "That's what I thought."

"Oh hey Lila." Angela Weber took a seat next to Jessica. Lila sent the Weber girl a smile. "Walk to biology with me?"

"Duh! When would I not?" Lila responded.

Angela smiled before turning to Bella. "Walking with us too?" She asked.

"I'm afraid she is." Lila sighed making Bella panic. "I'm kidding Izzy Bell."

Bella looked at her, surprised by the nickname. "Yes Isabella?" Bella cringed at her full name. "Just Bella."

"I know. Isabella is just such a beautiful name, maybe I'll name my first child Isabella." Lila said, being pulled deep in thought. She shook her head, snapping out of it. She was dreaming of a future. Where she and her wife(she wished it would be Rosalie) would live in the countryside, picking carrots from the ground and apples from the trees. They'd have a cow named Milky White, after the cow in Into the Woods. They'd have a dog too, a pomsky named Poodles. Maybe they'd adopt children too, a little girl named Isabella. She could wear a pink bow. Bella could come visit to see her niece but that was all her dreams, dreams that might never come true.

"Aww she's thinking of you again." Edward taunted his sister. Rosalie ignored the boy and continued staring at Lila.

"Lil?" Bella asked, waving her hand in front of the girl's face. "Oh what?" Lila snapped out of her head and back to reality. "Sorry I was daydreaming."

Bella nodded before getting up. "It's time to leave for class." Lila got up and stood between Bella and Angela. She decided to stand a inch or 2 in front of the girls. It fed her Regina George daydream as they walked to class. "Regina George?" Emmett laughed next to Rosalie.

"Actually it's Lila George." Lila's head whipped around and corrected him.

"Oh I know." Emmett wasn't the biggest fan of Lila. She was self centered and rude.

"Then I suggest you better keep your on your own ground." She suggested.

"There's no difference in our grounds." He said. Lila ignored him and kept walking. She didn't want to make Bella or Angela late for class.

"Li! Li! Li!" Sapphire cried as she came up to her sister.

"Go ahead of me." Lila told the girls. Bella and Angela nodded before leaving. "Need to talk?" Sapphire nodded. "Come on."
Lila grabbed her sister's arm and dragged her to the bathroom.

"What's up?" Lila asked. Sapphire knew she could blame her tardiness on it being her second day. Lila knew she could use her manipulation on the teacher and could be excused.

"Emmett Cullen." Sapphire cried.

"Ok no. First off, ew! Second off, he's a senior, that's four years of difference." The older George told the girl.

"But he winked at me when I blushed at him-" The younger girl smiled.

"-Why were you talking to him?!" Lila was gonna freak out.

"He was helping me find my class." Sapphire frowned at her sister's reaction.

"I could have done that!" Lila cried.

"Sorry Sis." The younger George looked as if she might cry.

"You should be, just stay clear of the Cullens." Lila suggested. Sapphire nodded before running off to her class. The girl sighed as she was left alone in the bathroom. Might as well go to class, Lila thought.

She left the bathroom and headed to the biology classroom.

No Cullens :( it's alright, who said Lila had to follow it? ;) Comment, Vote. Any ideas for next chapter? Any mistakes?
Hope you all have a good day 💕
(Btw I'm at a water park as I post this. I thought of you guys first ❤️)