Chapter 3; Project Hale

Lila sat in the back of the classroom thinking

Lila sat in the back of the classroom thinking. If Sapphire should stay away from the Cullens, should she? No, doesn't have a crush on someone way older than her. She could keep talking to them, she could go on that shopping trip.

She saw Edward Cullen holding his hand over his mouth and scooting away from Bella as much as possible. Oh no he didn't. Lila made a plan, after class she would go up to Edward, tell him what he did wrong, then go to her next class and pass by Rosalie. Wait, why was Rosalie in this plan. No Rosalie.

The bell rung and the plan was set in action. "Edward!" Lila yelled.

"Yes George?" He asked.

"Why did you do that to Bella, it's her first day?" She shot back.

"I don't know what your talking about." He turned away and ignored the girl.

"Lil." The swan girl tapped her friend on the shoulder. Lila hummed in response. "You didn't have to do that for me." She was clearly nervous by the way she played with her hands.

"I wanted to, now hurry up. You have class." Lila rushed her best friend before heading to her class.

Rosalie was across the  hall from Lila's art class. No Rosalie, why not a little Rosalie. "Hi Rosalie." Lila smiled at the blonde.
"Hi Lila." The blonde quickly returned the smile.

Lila quickly hurried into her classroom, away from the blonde she liked. "We're going to have senior partners for an art project this year." The teacher said. Gasps echoed through the room.

"Everyone will get a paper with there partner, they'll be coming in about 5 minutes." The teacher went to passing out the papers, everyone gasping at who they got.

Lila George with Rosalie Hale

"No." Lila muttered. How was she supposed to do a project with Rosalie. She crushed on this girl from a distance for about since they got here. Now Rosalie would have to notice her crush.

"Hi seniors." The teacher said as they came in. Conveniently Lila was already sitting alone so Rosalie came and took her seat.

"Hi Rosalie." The brunette murmured.

"Hi Lila, your quiet right now." The blonde raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I'm just uh period cramps." Lila shrugged as she lied. Rosalie relaxed a little bit. I mean it wasn't a complete lie, Lila was getting cramps but they were mild.

"Ok, so what should we paint for our project?" The blonde asked.

Lila looked down at the paper she was drawing on, it was the rose from beauty in the beast. She knew exactly why she drew it and she hated it. "That's pretty, we could paint that." Rosalie said.

"No, I messed up." Lila ripped it out of notebook and crumpled it up. The blonde raised another eyebrow. "It looked fine." Rosalie shrugged. Lila quickly shot the girl a glare.

"So we could paint a river in the forest?" Lila suggested. Rosalie nodded her head and got out the big paper they would draw on.

Lila realized something, something that seemed like something out of a hallmark movie. She would make Rosalie Hale fall in love with her during a school project.

Project Hale
-Invite Rosalie to the house for dinner and work
-Bake Rosalie cookies or something
-Sit with Rosalie at lunch
-Go on date with Rosalie
-Date Rosalie
-Kiss Rosalie
-Live happily ever after?

It seemed wrong, tricking someone into love but it's what Lila needed, Lila needed love. Lila had never had real love, not the kind you feel with family but the kind you feel with someone you want to kiss.
Lila was going to fall for Rosalie Hale but the true question is, will Rosalie Hale fall for Lila George?

Sooo, do you think Rose will fall for Lila? Well you probably think you know the answer but trust me this story is full of turns. Just a short little chapter. Comment, Vote. Anything I can do better?
Hope you all have a good day 💕