Authors Note

No this isn't a new chapter, I just want to come raise awareness of diagnosed anxiety. Feel free to skip this if you want.
In class about month ago they were talking about mental disorders, like anxiety and depression.
The way they described it didn't feel right. Anxiety is a feeling everyone can have. Diagnosed anxiety is worse then the feeling anxiety.
Anxiety is a feeling that can make you feel pressured. I think a lot of people can say they have felt that feeling.
Diagnosed Anxiety is a feeling that spirals into more sadness. It gets to the point sometimes where I will cry on the floor. I'm writing this because I have diagnosed anxiety and I felt more people could learn from someone who has it or someone who has it can here from some else and know there not along.
A lot of people can say they understand diagnosed anxiety but the true thing is, you don't understand until you have it.
This type anxiety can lead to bad things, really bad things. I honestly can't come to tell you what bad things but I hope you understand.
I hope this helps any of you understand diagnosed anxiety better or if you have it, I hope this helps you feel like your not alone.
(There still we be a new chapter today btw)