👌︎♏︎♑︎♓︎■︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎

Kotaro Belmont rode a motorcycle.

Ahead of him was a forest, he stopped the engines immediately and air dashed towards it before he stopped when he was finally in it's territory.

*this plays*

He landed on the ground as zombies began to approach him. He grabbed the Vampire Killer, his family's ancestral weapon and whipped it at them, setting them all on blue fire as they were obliterated in a blue explosion.

Skeletons threw bones at him, he frontdashed towards them immediately and whipped them, making their bones shatter to tiny bits of white on the grass.

Demons appeared and charged towards him.

"Give me a break..." Kotaro said. He pointed at the sky.

"HYDRO STORM!!!!" he shouted.

Holy water rained down at the demons, which instantly killed them.

Kotaro began to traverse the forest as it began to rain. He pulled his hoodie's hood over.

As he marched forward, more enemies began to appear and attack him. He instantly killed them without breaking a sweat since the might of a Belmont dwells in hm.

As Kotaro finished traversing the forest and finally was in front of the castle, a large castle towered in front of him. When he was about to cross the drawbridge, his reflection on the moat's water seemed to have moved a bit even if he didn't.

A doppelganger jumped out of the water.

*this plays*

The doppelganger cackled. "Come on, fool!" it taunted Kotaro.

It charged at him and whipped the copy of the Vampire Killer at him, Kotaro dashed away and threw a dagger at him, the doppelganger grabbed it using the whip and threw it at the moat's water.

It used the Thousand Edge item crash and threw multiple daggers at him.

Kotaro did an uppercut to dodge them and drop kicked him five times. 

He used the Flame Whip Item Crash at him and dealt some damage. 

The doppelganger whipped at him, Kotaro slide kicked it, tripping it.

He tackled it and stabbed him five times with one of the consecrated daggers.

Kotaro pushed it to the moat, as it landed on the water, it screamed as it toppled on the air, got tinted red and faded away.

He stood up and walked on the drawbridge and into the courtyard of the castle