Stage 4: Damn, The Crazed Moon Sure Does Look Inviting Right Now, Eh?

Guren and Christopher argued with each other as they arrived with Shizuka in the Inner Quarters of the castle.

Shizuka: Can you two keep it down?! *blasts a skeleton's head off with a spell*

The two looked at her.

Christopher and Guren: fine -_-

*stage begins as this plays*

The first area was filled with bone pillars sitting around, ready to spit fireballs out at an intruder.

They easily passed this area. The next one had Incubi hovering around. 

Zombies also walked around, there were also axe armors.

The third area had Mini Devils, Manticores and Musshusus wandered around, this area was quite the challenge.

The three of them ended up finishing the area with Shizuka suffering from the CURSE effect that she had to drink an Uncurse Potion.

Suddenly, when they reached the 4th one, boss doors blocked the entrances and exits of the room.

A portrait of the Gorgon, Medusa was hanged on the wall. Suddenly, she furrowed her eyes at the three.

Christopher: Um, guys? Are you seeing this?

She bared her fangs and jumped out of her portrait.

*Mini Boss Battle Begins as this plays*

She fought by blasting lasers that paralyzes people and turns them into stone, flinging arrows using her bow and clawing with her right hand.

*later after the boss was defeated*

Medusa shrieked in pain as her HP was depleted.

Guren grabbed out a dagger and swung it at Medusa's neck, decapitating her.

Her corpse fell to the ground.

Christopher: Let's take it, the head might come in handy.

Guren: 'K *picks up the head*

The boss doors opened up, unblocking the entrances and exits of the room.